Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Altenew Art by Terrific Taylee

This is my sweet little Taylee.  She's my first (oldest) grandchild.   When I told her Mama, my sweet daughter, Andrea, that I had a fun project for Taylee, she printed them out and got her started.  Altenew always has such FUN challenges, and this one is for the KIDS in our lives.

Taylee got started right away this morning carefully coloring her Altenew pictures. Now, please keep in mind that she is just three (3) and while her coloring isn't the best (don't tell her I said that, please) she gives it 100% effort and concentration. And.... she's VERY proud of her Altenew art.



Here's the link to Altenew and their FUN Kids' Challenge.  If you have grandkids, kids, nieces and nephews or little friends, I'm sure they'd love to play along in this wonderful challenge as well.  I believe in introducing art to children at a young age and, hopefully, inspiring the creativity that lies within them.  Have a wonderfully creative week, friends.

Altenew - Altenew Card Blog - Kids' Coloring Contest #5 - As detailed above, all these gorgeous pictures were colored by my precious granddaughter, Taylee, Age 3.  Thanks for this special opportunity for the children.

Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful colouring Tylee did Karen- you are rightfully proud of her :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great job coloring Taylee she is beautiful Karen she is beautiful.
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful job she did! An artist in the making for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.