Monday, September 12, 2022

New Christmas Release at Stamp Simply

I'm SO excited because today I can finally share some of the cards I've created using the ADORABLE New Release stamps and dies from Stamp Simply.  I love the Christmas Stocking & Mitten Stamp Set and coordinating Christmas Stocking & Mitten Dies.  They are the cutest things ever.  I also love the new Snowflake Blessings Stamp Set, and these cards combine the two new sets.
Both of my standard A2 cards were created using basic black cardstock and some lovely Carta Bella Patterned Papers that I inked (because I ink pretty much everything).  This first card was so much fun to make.  I stamped and cut the adorable mittens on Craft Consortium Wood Textures Paper and cut them with the coordinating new dies.  The little pieces were cut from ivory wool felt.
I used some Solid Ivory Baker's Twine to "tied" the mittens together like I did as a child.  I had that string that would go through my jacket to keep my mittens from getting lost.  Anyway....I thought it was kinda cute.  The sentiment is also found in the new Snowflake Blessings Stamp Set and it was stamped on a banner cut with the Fishtail Banner Dies.
My second card uses the same Carta Bella Patterned Papers and it also incorporates the new Blessings Word Die-Cut.  I stamped the word Christmas using the Stamp Set and cut that banner with the Fishtail Banner Dies.  I also stamped the cute Stocking on the Carta Bella patterned paper and cut it using the new Christmas Stocking & Mitten Dies.  Again, the small pieces were cut from ivory wool felt, and these amazing die-cuts go through it easily.
I added some red/white washi tape to this card and also cut the cute little snowflake in the Christmas Stocking & Mitten Dies from ivory wool felt as an accent.  How cute.  ALL the stamps and dies, both old and new, coordinate together SO nicely.  You won't want to miss out on this darling New Release from Stamp Simply.
Of course, I couldn't resist taking a photo of the two cards together.  This shows you how nicely ALL of the stamps and products from Stamp Simply work together and complement one another.  Your purchased at Stamp Simply are always a wise investment for your crafting stash because you will use these images and sentiments a lot...trust me on that.  They're really amazing.

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "STAMP IT" - I used stamps on both my cards as described above.

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - September: Beautiful Browns - Both of my cards are brown, but I entered the first one with brown woodgrain paper.  Look at this gorgeous inspiration photo.  I somehow combined BROWNS with a Christmas theme.


Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge Blog - Challenge #23 - Anything Goes/Christmas - Inspiration Photo - I was inspired by the touches of red.  I added those red touches to the stocking.
Happy crafting, everyone.  Thanks again for visiting me today.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Karen! How wonderful you are on Sharon's team. I met her several years back ... she's a lovely lady!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your STENCILS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at Crazy is our fame – STENCILS are our game (aka STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE. The fun begins OCTOBER 4th … Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Karen and once again adore all your pretty layers and details! Thank you for joining our challenge at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen: Beautiful cards,I love those die cuts just so adorable. I'm going to try today to wok on a challenge or 2 we shall see how it goes.
    Blessings My Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... this is precious! Your use of layers and colors is fantastic! 🤎🤎the stitching! Thank you for your sharing with our challenge, Colorful Options. Such care! Makira

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love these, the mittens cut from wood is so cute, and I just love the pattern on the stocking, both are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.