Monday, October 24, 2022

Always Thankful w/Stamp Simply

Being thankful is something that I find SO important all year long.  Yes, we give thanks on Thanksgiving when we get together with family and friends; but being thankful is more of an attitude than an action.  When we realize where and who our blessings come from, it allows us to remain in a spirit of gratefulness on a daily basis.  God has blessed me in so many ways and I want to always do my very best to praise and thank Him always.
One thing I'm grateful for is Stamp Simply Clear Stamps and all the fabulous stamps and dies they have to help me make pretty cards.  No matter what the occasion, I know that Stamp Simply will aways have the perfect images and sentiments to help me make the perfect cards.  I'm also super grateful for all the inspiration I receive from all of YOU in the crafting community.  I love seeing your art, and I hope my cards are also an inspiration to you.  I'm SO blessed to be on this Design Team.
This is a card, tag and matching envelope set.  I used the Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad for all those GORGEOUS patterned papers you see.  I cut the flag/banners using the Fishtail Banners Dies.  They are SO awesome, and a very useful everyday go-to item.  The coffee mugs were stamped using the Have a Cup On Us Stamp Set.
The pumpkin(s) were stamped using the Welcome Fall Stamp Set and cut using the coordinating Welcome Fall Dies.  They were placed on a Tim Holtz Adage Ticket.  I also tied some Grey Baker's Twine around the handle of one coffee mug and I tied some of it on the top of my tag as well.
The sentiment (In All Things Give Thanks) can also be found in the Welcome Fall Stamp Set.  I am not kidding at all when I say to you that Stamp Simply has the perfect sentiment(s) for every occasion you can imagine.  The sentiments are always beautiful, tasteful, heartfelt and they stamp beautifully.  You will not be disappointed with the quality of your products from Stamp Simply....and they're AWESOME.
Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by my blog.  Please know that I am also very grateful for YOU.  Your kind words of encouragement mean the world to me, and I don't take it for granted.  God is SO good.  Have a blessed and creative week and be sure to stop by Stamp Simply to treat yourself this week.  You deserve it.

I'm playing along and sharing my card/tag/envelope here:

TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Challenge #225 - THANKFUL - This is a Halloween card, but any time I make a Harvest card, it always makes me think about the BOUNTY of BLESSINGS we all enjoy, and I am SO THANKFUL.  I hope my art always shows my thankful heart.

The Inspiration Station - Challenge #40 - Harvest - See Photo Below - I was inspired by the PUMPKINS and the combination of orange/green.


I hope you're playing along in some fun challenges this week as well.
Have an amazingly creative week, dear friends.
Blessings,
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous, love the design, the coffee cups and the Scripture verse, thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challnege, Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Karen - love the matching tag and envelope - someone will be blessed to receive it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully said Karen, yes we need to give thanks for everything everyday. Your card, as usual, is lovely. Thanks for playing at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love all the details and I do think this fits our theme very well. Wonderful use of patterned paper! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen:
    what a lovely design, the coffee cups and the Scripture verse, I love the matching envelope as well.
    Have a Blessed Day
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, this is one fabulous card! Just love all your wonderful little details, so perfect for this time of year. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful one. Thank you for participating at Inspiration station blog challenge.
    Asha
    Inspiration station dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.