Sunday, October 16, 2022

Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind

Hello, creative friends.  Thanks for visiting me again today as we continue with the Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind.  Today we're sharing projects that show you a bit more of the New Release along with some of our older favorites.  They all work together so nicely that you really can't go wrong when making purchases at Paper Sweeties.  And.....it's all super cute, too.
This first (double) tag was created using the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts. The images are all found in the new Gnome Add-Ons: Fall Stamp Set.  This includes the witch's hat, the cauldron, the candy and the sentiment.  I used the Build A Gnome Stamp Set and coordinating Build A Gnome Sweet Cuts to make the gnome.
I added some Lavendar and Concord Oxide Inks to the background.  The finishing touches on both tags were the Seam Binding I added at the top of each.  Paper Sweeties carries several pretty shades of Seam Binding to adorn your tags, cards and projects.
For this cute little second tag, I used the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts once again.  This basic tag die-cut is one of my go-to items.  It's the perfect sized tag and I used it all the time.  Once I'd cut the tag, I used the Scalloped Circle Frames Sweet Cuts to cut my circles from patterned papers.  Next, I stamped and cut the spiders using the new Gnome Add-Ons: Fall Stamps and Sweet Cuts.  The googly eyes are candy.
Here are the links to each of my teammates' posts for today.  I'm sure they'll inspire you.  Just click on the name(s) below and you'll be taken directly to their inspirational posts for today.


Please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Fab selection of Hallowe'en projects karen with fab images and colour. Thanks so much for joining my "Add a Sentiement" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.