Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Gift Giving w/Poppy Stamps

I don't know about you; but I enjoy giving lots of little gifts at Christmas and all year round.  It's always a quick and easy idea to make treat bags, and these ones were made quite easily using some FUN products from Poppy Stamps.  And by the way....who doesn't love a sweet treat?
I used the Brilliant Rings Craft Dies to cut the circles from white watercolor paper that I rubbed with various colors of oxide inks to create a gift tag.  Next, I used the adorable Whittle Ice Cream Sandwich Dies to cut the ice cream sandwiches from corrugated kraft paper.
Finally, I used a small scrap of the oxide inked paper to cut the sentiment by using the Simple Thanks Die.  I put some small white coated chocolate candies in a small cellophane bag and attached the cute tag to each bag.  I made several of these sweet little bags....SO quick and easy.   Poppy Stamps has so many adorable stamps, dies and goodies.  I always enjoy visiting their inspiring Poppy Stamps Blog and playing along in their FUN challenges.  Have a blessed and creative week, everyone.

I'm playing along here in these FUN challenges that I love:


Dare 2B Artzy Challenge - December: CAS (Clean and Simple) - To be completely honest, I don't make much of anything that's truly "clean and simple" (LOL); but these little treat bags are pretty CAS for me.  I hope they qualify.


Thanks again for stopping by today.  It's a great day to PRAISE THE LORD.
Blessings to you,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute are these gift bags Karen - love the colours you used for the tag element, and the wee wafers are gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I haven't seen a treat bag like this before, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this! What a fantastic use of the Brilliant Rings and Whittle Ice Cream Sandwich dies. Super creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!!!! Good luck on your challenge! Patty Tanúz DT Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.