Monday, January 2, 2023

Words of Encouragement w/Stamp Simply

Hello friends, and thanks for stopping by today.  As you know, we ALL go through difficult times.  In fact, I've been going through a very trying time lately.  The enemy (Satan) will always attempt to get me/us to take our eyes off of Jesus so that we stress out on life's troubles.  The enemy is good at using temptations and stresses to get us to ignore God's amazing love and blessings He has for us.  I absolutely PRAISE GOD for His never-ending, unfailing and amazing love for me (for us all).  I absolutely cannot imagine what life would be like without the assurance of His love for me.  With that said, I encourage you to stay close to God always.  At Stamp Simply, there are SO many great stamps, dies and products to help us create encouraging cards.  Using Stamp Simply products is always a blessing and encouragement to me/us as they are used.  Sending them is also a blessing to me/us AND to those who receive these cards.
This card started with black cardstock and a pretty patterned paper from the Craft Consortium Grunge Festive Tones 6x6 Pad.  I rounded the corners and inked the edges a bit with Tim Holtz Oxide Ink.  I used the Sunflower Season Stamp Set to stamp the gorgeous sunflower and the Sunflower Season Die Set to cut it.  The beautiful and encouraging sentiment (Psalm 34:8) is found in the Blessings & Beatitudes 1 Stamp Set. I added a piece of cream burlap underneath the sunflower and added a few sequins as the finishing touches.
Much like me, you'll always have people who need love and encouragement.  Stamp Simply has SO many great stamp sets and products to help you create (and send) cards that will BLESS you and BLESS others.  I encourage you to stop by Stamp Simply to check out all their wonderful products, and I encourage you to be a blessing to others.  They'll appreciate it and you'll be blessed in the process.  Thanks so much for stopping by again today.  I appreciate you.

Here's where I'm playing along and sharing my card:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - Light Up the New Year - I used a bright sunshine yellow background and an encouraging scripture to "Light Up the New Year".

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog - Inspiration Prompt #45 "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, and Hope for Tomorrow.  This bright yellow card with the sunflower and scripture lend to all aspects of this inspiring quote.  I also drew inspiration from the lace curtain in the photo and that's why I added the ivory burlap for texture.

Blessings,
Karen


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and verse, Happy New Year,hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card I love the saying you used.. Always remember I am always here for you not matter what through think or thin this is what friends are for. God wants us to always be supportive to others. May God Bless you and your Family .
    Blessings and Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen - we are always in the enemies sights - and always we need to keep out eyes on the Lord. (talking to myself here too) Love this gorgeous card - the verse is fabulous, and the hessian behind the sunflower is perfect. Beautifully coloured too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Karen! Sunflowers are my favorite flower and this sentiment is beautiful. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I am already following your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card Karen. My mother used to say that when you're on the right track and God is pleased, that's when Satan strikes. Stand firm and turn all control over to God. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your designs this month.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    coming soon - The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, Your card is beautiful and thank you for sharing your story of your love for Jesus. We are comforted that we might comfort others. I need to bathe my heart in the truth of the verse on your card. It is such a privilege to taste and see that He is good. You are right the enemy tells us otherwise, but He is good and all that He does is good! Blessings to you and thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month. Smiles, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.