Monday, February 27, 2023

Easter Is Coming w/Stamp Simply

It's hard to believe that Easter is just around the corner, but it is.  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps has so many great stamps, dies and other products to help you create lovely Easter cards.  To be honest, Stamp Simply has the perfect stamps and dies for every occasion.  It's always nice knowing that no matter what type of card I need, I can always find the perfect products to help me create them when I shop at Stamp Simply.
This is a fairly simple card.  I started with basic black cardstock and then I layered a piece of patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad and then another patterned paper (black with white stars) from the Echo Park Graduation 6x6 Paper Pad.  The focal piece was cut using a Spellbinders Die.  My sentiment and images are stamped in Versafine Black Onyx Ink.
On the focal point piece and cross, I rubbed Hickory Smoke Oxide Ink.  I die-cut the cross using the Easter Is For Jesus Dies.  I stamped the sentiment and images using the Salvation Stamp Set, and I overlapped the sentiment and images onto the background as well as the cross.  A few sequins were the finishing touch.  The stamps and dies from Stamp Simply are absolutely beautiful and make the most lovely cards.
You can always find loads of great inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog and lots of great shopping and deals at the Stamp Simply Store.  We look forward to having you stop by soon, and we wish you a blessed Easter.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and please visit again soon.  It's always a treat to have you stop by to say hello.

Here's where I'm sharing my card:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

The Male Room Challenge Blog - Challenge #171 - Nature - I've added a fish to my card.


Blessings.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is so pretty, I just love how you stamped on the background and the cross, love that verse with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely a great Card for Easter,Great choice of papers and the Stamp is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.. Goga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.