Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Hello w/Poppy Stamps Dies

There's a fun new challenge over at Poppy Stamps and this month they're asking us to use our Poppy Stamps dies.  I always enjoy using their amazing dies (stamps and other products) so this was a challenge that I definitely wanted to enter.  Here's what I created to share in their challenge.
I used green corrugated cardboard for the base.  I added a piece of white paper to lighten the background just a bit.  Next, I used several Poppy Stamps Dies on my card.  I used their FUN Double Scalloped Stitched Grames Dies to create the frame which I rubbed with different shades of green oxide inks.  I also rubbed the center piece with green oxide ink and then used a circle stencil and Hickory Smoke Oxide Ink to run on the circles.
The sentiment was cut using the Poppy Stamps Brushed Hello Die Cut.  The finishing touches were some bundled Ivory Burlap String topped with an Ivory Sweetheart Blossom.  Very simple, but it showcases some of the awesome dies from Poppy Stamps.

I'm sharing my card in these fun challenges:

Poppy Stamps Challenge #102 - Die Cuts Only - The Poppy Stamps die cuts I used are all listed and linked above.

Stencil Fun Challenge Blog - March: Anything Goes w/Optional Theme: CAS - My card is somewhat CAS, and it uses a polka dot stencil from Reverse Confetti.

Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - Every Is Coming Up Green

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - March: Green
Thanks again for stopping by today.

Blessings,
Karen

11 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, Karen, using the corrugated background. So many wonderful die cuts and layers on this. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options March Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific layering of the dies and your inking is pretty blending, finished off nicely with the flower and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful design Karen! Love all the framing! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning with all your layers, inking and colors, great card that could be St. Pat's or other occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created green card and perfect for March!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun Double D and Colorful Options!
    Diane SF and DD Co-Owner and CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely design! I love all your frames and die cuts, and also all the texture. Lots of wonderful work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope to see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - this is stunning Karen - love all the greens and the way you have made the centre panel with the dots, and the eclipse sentiment!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layering, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super green on green layering and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the layers you have created here and especially like how you have mounted onto the corrugated card. Hugs ValeryAnne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.