Monday, July 17, 2023

Grateful For All You Do w/Stamp Simply

God is SO good!  I've been very blessed in many ways and I praise God for the blessed life He has given us.  There are so many people for whom I'm incredibly grateful.  This card will be going to one of those special people in my life and I want to let her know just how grateful I really am.  The fabulous products from Stamp Simply made this card very easy to create.  That's just one of the many things I love and appreciate about Stamp Simply and their amazing products.
The base of this card is black cardstock dusted with white chalk ink on the edges.  The next layer is a piece of corrugated cardboard, and the third layer is a piece of patterned paper from the Carta Bella Gather at Home 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad.  The sentiment strip was cut using Fishtail Banner Dies. ed I ran a length of Black & White Gingham Ribbon across the card, a length of 0.5" Venice Katrina Ivory Lace and a border cut from the same patterned paper pad and a border die similar to the Sizzix Crochet Border Dies.
The sentiment I used can be found in the Pastor Appreciation Greetings Stamp Set and was stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I stamped it onto white watercolor paper and cut it using a flag die from the Fishtail Banner Dies.  I bundled up some green and some ivory Burlap String and placed that on my card.  I topped the bundles of Burlap String with foliage that I created by watercoloring on a piece of white watercolor paper and then cutting them with the Sprigs found in the Floral Cluster & Sprigs Dies.
I just LOVE that foliage and those dies make it so easy.  I topped the foliage with two small pink rosettes which were cut from a length of the Pink & White Vintage Sampler with Rosettes.  They're adhesive backed so they stick where you place them and made such a soft sweet touch.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and don't miss all the fabulous inspiration on the Stamp Simply Blog.  Have a blessed and creative week, everyone.

Triple B Challenge Blog - Birds, Butterflies & Blooms - July Challenge


Stay creative,
Karen 

8 comments:

  1. What a beauty this is Karen - Love all the details and that fabulous floral cluster is a worthy star of the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card I just love all the products you used,
    have a Blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Karen. The floral embellishment is fabulous. I'm sure the recipient will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my it is stunning, I am sure whoever receives it will feel how grateful you are for them and appreciate it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Karen with all your beautiful details and design!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! So beautiful Karen, gorgeous background and splatters, love the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, your collage is just wonderful. Your creation will certainly be a blessing to your friend. Thank you for entering it at PIP.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.