Thursday, November 23, 2023

3 for 27$ w/Blank Page Muse

Hi, sweet blog friends!  Thank you for stopping by to visit me as I share a fun card that I created for Blank Page Muse using some of their fabulous stamps.  Again today, I'm sharing a card that was created using only rubber stamps.  Yes!  Rubber old-school stamps that save you money $$$.  Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps have SO many great stamps, and they come in your choice of rubber or acrylic.
This card started with basic black cardstock layered with a ruler patterned paper.  I stamped everything using Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  I used the following stamps from Blank Page Muse:  Tape Measure Stamp (at bottom of card), Vintage Spring Hook & Eye Stamp (twice), 3 for 27 Stamp on a sentiment strip that's also stamped with the Bubble Wrap & Sequin Texture Stamp.
I also added a dress form, scissors, and a miniature paper clip as accents.  I like to make sewing-themed cards to send to my sewing friends.  They always enjoy receiving them, and I enjoy making and sending them.  No matter what theme you're looking for, Blank Page Muse more than likely has the perfect stamp to help you create your next project.
You can find loads of wonderful inspiration each day on the Blank Page Muse Blog, and you can find lots of great shopping at both Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps.  I appreciate your visit today and I hope you'll stop by again soon.

I'm sharing my card here:
Colorful Options Challenge - November: Red - I used lots of red ink and red accents in my stamping

Blessings, 
Karen

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful vintage 'vibe' to this fabulous card Karen - a great result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage sewing theme on your fabulous card Karen. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card full of wonderful elements and love it's retro style.Thank you so much for sharing with us at colorful Options.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate the passion and dedication you bring to your craft as a content creator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.