Monday, January 29, 2024

Enjoy A Cup w/Stamp Simply

I'm not sure about you, but I absolutely LOVE coffee.  I start my day, every day, with a Vanilla Latte.  So, when it comes to create cute coffee cards, I always know that I can count on Stamp Simply to have all the perfect stamps, dies and products.  In fact, no matter what the theme; I always find what I need when I look to Stamp Simply for all my card-making, stamping and crafting needs.  See below for how you can SAVE 15% today on these fun products.
I used basic white cardstock for my base and I layered that with patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Retro Summer 6x6 Paper Pad.  The cups were stamped using the Have A Cup on Us Stamp Set and cut using the coordinating Have A Cup on Us Dies.  The sentiments (Enjoy a Cup of Java) are found in the Coffee or Tea Stamp Set.
I wrapped some Light Blue Baker's Twine around my card, and also tied a bow with that and a length of Solid Pink Baker's Twine.  The cute stamped coffee beans and the background sentiment can be found in the A Cup of Java Stamp Set.  The background is SO cute in those bright inks and Stamp Simply has many great stamps to help you create awesome backgrounds like this.
I also added some Pretty Purple Seam Binding to my card as well.   As you can see here, I also decorated the INSIDE of my card by adding and decorating a glassine bag to tuck in a Starbucks gift card.  The two little pink flowers are from the May Arts Adhesive Rosettes Trim.  The sentiment on the gift card holder is found in the A Cup of Java Stamp Set.  Everything from Stamp Simply works so nicely together with their other products, or when used on their own.
I just have to also mention that those ADORABLE (fake) coffee beans that I used as props are from a darling Etsy shop called Twiddler's Nook.  It's owned by a really sweet gal, and she has ADORABLE sprinkles that you might want to see.   Just saying.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Please visit Stamp Simply as well as the Stamp Simply Blog for lots of great inspiration.    As promised, here's a code for 15% OFF at Stamp Simply.
I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add Some Texture - I almost always add texture(s) to my cards.  I struggle with CAS, so you'll likely see lots of twines, bows, paper layers, glassine bags, and all sorts of textural layers on my cards.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen this is a fabulous card - love your colours, and those cups are gorgeous, and you have used them beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This is a real beauty, I love the colours and your attention to detail, as you always have. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.