Saturday, May 4, 2024

Missing You w/Whimsy Stamps

To be completely honest with you, when I applied for a position on the Design Team with Whimsy Stamps, I had absolutely zero chance of receiving an invite (in my mind). Absolutely no expectation whatsoever. SO..... when I received an emailing saying that I had been chosen as a new DT Member, I was over the moon - in shock and super excited. This is very first card I created as part of the InstaPinners Design Team (my second post, however), and it was fun to make.
I used black cardstock, glittery teal cardstock, and a piece of patterned paper from the Mix & Match 1 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the Stitched Scalloped Frame Dies for the sentiment piece. The sentiment is from the Bold Statements Stamp Set.  I love this stamp set because it has several bold statements covering a wide range of topics/occasions which is always a great feature when choosing new stamp sets.
The cute string of connected hearts image is from the Distant Friends Stamp Set.  The cute little beads inside the jar (and on the sentiment tag) are called Princess Pearls.  They're SO cute, and they also make great photo props.  These cool Confetti Embellishments come in many colors and styles.  SO worth checking out for your crafting.
OK.....I just realized that my second and third photo are basically the same picture....LOL.  That's ok, though.  Right?  Be sure to stop by Whimsy Stamps to look around and see all their fabulous products.  There's also lots of great Whimsy Stamps inspiration out there on their social media.  Thanks so much for visiting me again today.  I appreciate you more than you can ever imagine.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.