Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Guest Designing at Paper Funday Challenge

It's a FUN DAY when you get an invitation to be a Guest Designer.  It's even more FUN when you get to do it at a FUN challenge blog like Paper Funday Challenge Blog.  I was delighted to see one of my recent cards get selected as a top winner that came with an invitation to be their May Guest Designer.  I hope that you'll pop on over to Paper Funday Challenge to play along.  You can share any project as long as the key ingredient is.....paper.
I started this card with a deep green cardstock that I layered with pretty American Crafts floral patterned paper.  The third layer of paper is basic white cardstock that I used as a base to stamp several cute/sweet words in various colors of ink.  These words were stamped using the Blessed Stamp Set and the Merry Stamp Set from Paper Sweeties.  I fought (literally) with my sewing machine over the course of two days.  Guess who won!!??!!  Not me.....so no stitching for now.
I used the Homemade With Love Stamp Set, also from Paper Sweeties, to stamp the cupcakes and candy stick.  Once I had attached my cupcakes, I added a rolled paper flower with some Iridescent White String. I LOVE that this card is made of so many paper layers.  That's what the Paper Funday Challenge is all about.
Be sure to come play along in this fun challenge.  The more you share your art, the more people who get to see and enjoy it.  Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and please visit me again soon.  It means so much, and I appreciate you for it.

I'm playing along by sharing my card in the following:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Something Feminine" this week.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Feminine" this week also.


Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Love the cute cupcakes, from one of my favorite Paper Sweeties sets! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty and colourful design - great card.

    Thanks for being our Guest Designer at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is the "sweetest" card! I love those cupcakes and all the pretty colors. Thanks for Guest Designing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and fun card karen
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.