Monday, September 16, 2024

Christmas Cheer w/Stamp Simply

Do you love stamping and card making?  I sure do!  Stamp Simply is always there to make it easy.  They carry the loveliest stamps, dies and products to help us create beautiful meaningful cards that people will truly cherish.  Stamp Simply has been releasing several new sets over the past several months including this AWESOME Christmas/Winter set I'm sharing with you today.
I used black and white cardstock on this card.  The base (white) is NOT from Stamp Simply.  It was just a die from my stash, and I honestly don't even know what company carries it (sorry).  I used it as a base to highlight these GORGEOUS Vintage Christmas Images.  I stamped and colored the images and cut them using the coordinating Vintage Christmas Images Dies.  SIMPLE.....and lovely!
The sentiment (Christmas Cheer) is also found in the Vintage Christmas Images and it has the coolest font.  All the sentiments in the Vintage Christmas Images are this awesome.  The lovely little holly berries are found in the Vintage Ovals & Frames Dies.  They make it, again, SIMPLE to add beautiful accents to any Christmas/Winter card.  Finally, a pretty Red Seam Binding bow finished my card.
Every day on the Stamp Simply Blog you'll find the most amazing inspiration.  There really are SO many fabulous products at Stamp Simply, and they hold special sales and promotions that you won't want to miss.  Thanks for visiting me today, and please pop by again soon.  I appreciate you.

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Four Legged Friends - I used a deer image for my "four legged friend" on this card.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Great job as always. I really like this set from stamp simply.
    Have a blessed week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use all the little stamps together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.