Hurray! I get the unexpected treat of sharing one more Christmas project during the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers' Christmas in July Linky Party. I thought for sure that I'd be sharing only the two projects I had scheduled before I left town. However, I remembered this little mini album that I had started working on, photographed, and didn't ever post because it's still a bit unfinished. Being that I'm away and can't create anything else right now, I decided to share this mini album that I created just before I left town for my parents' house.I used a Greengrocer's Bag Kraft Envelope to create this mini album. I attached several piece of Crate Paper ephemera including cardboard frames, die-cut pieces and more. I also added a vintage doily (half on the front and half inside) as a softer accent. I love the twist tie feature on this sweet envelopes.The built-in pockets are so much fun. I tucked in more of the sweet Crate Paper ephemera to the pocket. I also added a Robin's Egg Wrinkle Ribbon bow topped with some rusty jingle bells. Like I said in the beginning of this post, this album could use a lot more attention. There are still some pretty bare spots. I normally tend to add a lot (as you may have notice...lol).Yes! I even tucked in a Starbucks gift card. The Stitched Pocket Die (black polka dot) is from Creative Worship Stamps. I'm hoping to make my next mini album with two of these cool envelopes by sewing them together. They're just so much fun, and those pockets are great for tucking in a surprise or two. Thanks for taking a peek, friends.
I'm sharing this mini album here:
Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers' Christmas in July Linky Party - This is my third entry, and most probably my last.
Blessings,
Karen



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.