Today it's my day to share on the Stamp Simply Blog as well as here and on my Instagram Page. Every time I get out my Stamp Simply products, I always know that I'll have lots of fun creating, that I'll find gorgeous stamps to create my card or project, and that the perfect scripture or sentiment will be easy to find. They carry SO many great images, scriptures and sentiments at Stamp Simply along with all the lovely matching die-cuts. This week, we're all featuring the Product(s) of the Week which are our four (4) gorgeous Floral Cluster Stamps. And YES, they're all on SALE this week at 20% off. Here's a BONUS: The ONE coordinating Floral Cluster Die Cut perfectly cuts ALL FOUR of the lovely seasonal Floral Cluster Stamps.
My card started with a piece of kraft cardstock that I layered with a piece of Autmun Blessings (retired) patterned paper some cardstock. I did machine stitch the piece of patterned paper to the other layers, and I tore the edges a bit. Using the beautiful Fall Floral Cluster Stamp Set, I stamped the big floral cluster you see at the top left. I used the coordinating Floral Cluster & Sprigs Dies to cut the cluster as well as for the added foliage. I messed up (smudged) my sentiment stamping directly onto the paper, so I had to stamp it again and place it on a flag cut with a Fishtail Banner Die to cover my mistake. I really wish that hadn't happened. But, you've gotta roll with it at this point in the process. Anyway, this sentiment can be found in the Welcome Fall Pumpkin Stamp Set.
I used the lovely My Church Stamp Set to stamp the church. The church and floral cluster were embossed with dark brown embossing powder and then painted (floral cluster) or colored (church). The church was cut using the Country Church Dies. This die set also includes the trees that are tucked in behind the church. That just about covers everything I used on this card. Oh, a bit of Tim Holtz Distress Spritz gave everything a dusting of color and shimmer. Don't miss out on this fabulous SALE at Stamp Simply. It's a great time to stock up on some of your favorites.
Thanks so much for your visit here today. Please stop by the Stamp Simply Blog for loads of great inspiration, as well as on my Instagram Page. It's always a treat to hear your thoughts, and I look forward to seeing what you're creating this week.This is a great sale. You won't want to miss it. And remember, the ONE Floral Cluster die-cut will cut ALL FOUR of the different Floral Cluster Stamps.
Blessings,
Karen




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.