Monday, June 6, 2011

Precious Memories

Greetings!  I had the beautiful opportunity to spend ten precious days with my best friend, and create some cards and mini albums.  We've been friends since we were 4 years old (41 years now), and the time was so special.  We created, laughed, cried and enjoyed each other's company.  Here are just a few of the 30-some cards I made, and a few mini albums.  I'm still learning about blogging, so thanks for bearing with me.

I just LOVE October Afternoon, and their new Five & Dime line is awesome!  This first card uses the Five & Dime papers and embellishments, along with some KaiserCrafts rub-ons, some buttons that I painted and glittered (same with the Five & Dime cent sign), and some homemade scrunched seam binding.



The second card was whipped up this morning using some of the new Crate Papers, a Melissa Frances rub-on, scrunched seam binding and a few other goodies.  Finally, the third was the new Simple Stories line.  I truly appreciate you taking a look, and would love to hear your comments.  I have so much fun creating.





My Cup Runneth Over,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.