Saturday, March 24, 2012

Simon Says. . . .BINGO

This is my second post for today.  I've been motivated to create and enter the fun BINGO challenge taking place this week at Simon Says Stamp Blog.  My BINGO is Flower, Glitter and Brads.

I just got busy crafting, and decided to post another card.  This HELLO card is made from Basic Grey Lemonade patterned papers and embellishments, PTI button card die cut tag and stamps, vintage buttons and one button brad, Krilon spray adhesive and Martha Stewart ultra-fine glitter, DMC floss, Maya Road stick pins, Making Memories flowers, PTI jute, dollar store ribbon, spool from Michaels, ink by Ranger, and machine stitching.



http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/simon-sayslets-play-bingo.html - BINGO Challenge

This is always a fun challenge with a great prize.  That's why I can't resist entering.  How about YOU?

Have a blessed day,

Karen

10 comments:

  1. Karen, this is sooo beautiful! I love your color combination. It ties up the whole card together!

    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet Button Card! I love the variety of patterns you've brought together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, what a lovely card. I noticed you used the Spray Adhesive, I would love to know how you used it. I have been thinking of getting some but was not sure if it would really hold well enough. I love you card, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love all the different elements and the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh mais qu'elle est jolie! biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, thanks for the lovely comment! You have a beautiful blog and your cards are even more beautiful, infact stunning! Look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Karen. This is realy amazing card. I love this combination of papers and all details. Have a nice day. Lily Anuska

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many fun elements - my eyes keep dancing all over this adorable card. Love the vintage style and I am a huge fan of buttons! Love how you used the little spool. This is a winner in my book, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all the elements on this beautiful card.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.