Monday, September 1, 2014

Circles, Spots and Dots at V's Sweet Ideas

It's the first of the new month, and that always means a fun new challenge at the SWEETEST shoppe and challenge blog around....V's Sweet Ideas.  This month we are having a "Circles, Spots and Dots Challenge" where you can share any projects you'd like as long as they have some round element on them.  That's easy enough.
V's Sweet Shoppe is truly filled with the sweetest craft items you can imagine.  I started my card with a Buff/Ivory Note Card and attached some older Pebbles, Inc. patterned papers which I machine stitched together to layer.  I cut a hole in the center of my card and added a Stampin' Up Sweet Cup which is an adorable little plastic window.  I filled it with some of the sweetest sequins from V's Sweet Ideas.  V's sequins come in a variety of soft sweet colors, and sell for just $1 per package.  I used the Blue De France Sequins, Seafoam Blue Sequins, Turquoise Sequins, and Royal Blue Sequins inside the window.  I also used V's Sweet Dots including the Twinkle Sweet Dots in blue, as well as the Seafoam Sweet Dots in two of the shades.  I made a big fluffy Crinkle Ribbon bow at the bottom using some May Arts Crinkle Ribbon, and I tied some Caribbean Turquoise Solid Twine around my stamped sentiments.  LOTS of V's Sweet Shoppe goodness going on here.
Inside View of Card
This photo (above) is the inside view of the card.  You will see that I added a sentiment to the inside of my card as well as to the front/outside of the card.  Both of these stamped sentiments are from an adorable My Craft Spot by Kimberly stamp set.  I stamped them on Buff/Ivory Cardstock and backed them with coordinating patterned paper which is inked.  I wrapped the Caribean Turquoise Blue Solid Twine around the paper, and added some of V's Sweet Dots to include LOTS of circles on my project.  My other "round" elements are the turquoise patterned paper, the doily, the sweet cup, and the sequins.
 
I really hope that you will stop by V's Sweet Ideas and treat yourself to some sequins or other lovely products from the shop.  We'd also love to have you play along in this month's CIRCLES Challenge.  The prize this month is a gift certificate to V's Sweet Ideas.  That's definitely a prize worth playing for, don't you think?  I know that I sure do enjoy V's sweet products.

I'm linking up my card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog -  Sketchie Fee For All - This card was based on Sketch #33.  They have so many great sketches to choose from, and they really help me to have a starting place for my cards.  Come check it out, and play along!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says Anything Goes

Craftin' Desert Divas Challenge Blog - Challenge #39 - Craft It Up Linky Party - Anything Goes/Celebrations

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Challenge #226 - Shake It Up
 
Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by today, and have a wonderful week.
 
Blessings to all,
Karen

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen - love your adaptation of the shaker card :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shaker card ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen I love your Card it is just Beautiful with my favorite color being blue this is just gorgeous!
    God Bless
    with Hugs too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and love the ribbon bow , the sequins make it beautiful and fun !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous and it has a lovely hint of country charm.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! Great card design too! Thanks for linking up with us at Craftin Desert Divas :)

    Jenny ~ Craftin Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the papers and all the details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable ce dégradé de bleu, très frais, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.