Friday, June 19, 2015

My Favorite Things at CropStop

Hello, everyone.  Today I'm sharing a sweet little card I created using some Crate Paper, Oh Darling supplies along with some of the lovely die-cuts sold at CropStop.  While CropStop carries many brands and styles of die-cuts, today's card uses the Rolled Rose Die-Cut from My Favorite Things/Die-Namics.  These floral dies create adorable rolled roses.  I cut mine from wool felt, and placed some sweet little Doodlebug  Pearl Gems in the center of the flowers, as well as at the top of the tiny sentiment tag.  I tied the sentiment tag with two lengths of Natural Burlap String.
The Happy Birthday sentiment was stamped using Tim Holtz Black Soot Ink.  I also added a sweet little rusty Tim Holtz Paper Clip.  I love the vintage feel these little clips add to your projects.  CropStop has oodles and oodles of wonderful supplies to help make your cards and projects look amazing.  I encourage you to stop by to see all the wonderful products carried at CropStop, and then play along in our current challenge.
I hope you've enjoyed my card using the My Favorite Things Die-Cuts and other goodies from CropStop.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I'm always SO grateful for your visits, your comments, and your friendships.

I'm sharing my card in this challenge:
Sketch Saturday Challenge #365 - This sketch was too cute to ignore!

Have a blessed week,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this...what a sweet image and awesome embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Karen - those roses are gorgeous!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sweet flowers are perfect for your vintage card. The Sketch Saturday layout is just right. Thanks so much for joining us and sure hope you'll come back tomorrow for our new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comme toujours tout en charme vintage...biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.