Saturday, December 10, 2016

Deck The Halls

Hello, sweet blog friends!  I hope that you're having a wonderful and blessed day.  I can't thank you enough for stopping by to visit.  Today I'm sharing a card that I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using two of the ribbons found in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment.  You can sign up to receive a lovely assortment (seasonal) of ribbons like this month's "Winter Blues" collection:
This is a GREAT way to ensure that you will always have the perfect trims for every occasion throughout the year.  They're gorgeous, a great value, and it takes all the work out of ordering ribbons throughout the year.  Why not drop a "hint-hint" for your hubby to buy you a Christmas gift that you just KNOW you will love.  You can sign up for the Ribbon Club Assortment here.
The two trims from this month's collection that I used are the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Electric Blue and the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Off White (Although I would totally call the color of this ribbon Silver).  Anyway....I tied bows with each of those, and then topped them with a bow tied with Silver Metallic String and a 12mm Flatback Acrylic Crystal Rhinestone  On each side of the bow, I tucked in cluster of the super sweet Wild Orchid Crafts' Beaded Berry Spray Cluster in White.
On my sentiment tag, I added a snippet of both the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Electric Blue and the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Off White that I used previously in my bow.  Again, I added another bow from Silver Metallic String and also wrapped it around the sentiment tag.  I also topped that bow with another 12mm Flatback Acrylic Crystal Rhinestone to top that bow.  I have some vintage sheet music here and there that I inked with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Hickory Smoke.
It's so much fun to make a Christmas card with some non-traditional colors.  These gorgeous ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon made it so easy for me to create something lovely.  I used some blue glittery Christmas patterned paper from my stash, a silver rhinestone buckle slide. Really Reasonable Ribbon carries everything you could possibly dream of to embellish and enhance your cards and projects.  There's also a FUN CHALLENGE taking place now on the RRR Blog.  We'd love to have you play along.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Karen

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning!! Love that little rhinestone "buckle" on the ribbon -- adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Karen! I love the colors and the music papers are so pretty! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely beautiful card Karen - love the silver and blue and how you have used them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtakingly beautiful, Karen--love the buckle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. The blue and silver are wonderful color choices. Love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.