Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Enjoy.....Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello friends, and welcome by  today as I share a quick little card with you all that I created using some more of my favorites from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Shop.  I started with some green card stock and added some coordinating My Mind's Eye - On Trend patterned papers attaching them with strips of Scor-Tape.  Next, I added one mint green and one baby pink glittery feather from Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby).  Well, we all know that I couldn't stop there.....and I knew I had the perfect Really Reasonable Ribbon products for this card.
I added two different sizes (the smaller one is harder to see, but it's in there) Wild Orchid Crafts Green/White Mulberry Leaves, and then I added some Gold Double-Head StamensWhite Double-Head StamensBaby Pink Double-Head Stamens, and Aqua Green Double-Head Stamens.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE these sweet little accents?  Double Head Flower Stamens are a must-have item at just $1.99 per bundle of 160 pieces.  They're the cutest.
I also added a pretty bow tied with Bay Leaf Seam BindingBaby Pink Seam Binding and topped with Gold Metallic String.  Finally, I placed some sweet Pink Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms and some Miniature Mint Sweetheart Blossoms cascading down the bow.  These are such adorable little Mulberry Flowers for tucking in here and there.....and everywhere.  You're sure to find something AMAZING in the RRR shop, and I encourage you to treat yourself to something new.

Happy crafting!
Karen

I'm linking up here:

5 comments:

  1. Karen, this is so beautiful. Love those little flowers, ribbons and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quelles jolies plumes, c'est trop chou, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is exquisite, Karen. Just love the colors -- your coordination of the papers, feathers, flowers, ribbon...all of it is so beautiful. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet and dainty! The seam binding makes the perfect soft little bows for the little posies and leaves.
    Thank you for sharing this lovely confection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Those feathers... oh my, the DSP and yes the stamens are cute. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.