Sunday, July 15, 2018

Celebrating July With Paper Sweeties

Welcome by again today, everyone!  Today I'm sharing another sweet card I created using some of my favorite products from Paper Sweeties....both new sets and old are always SO much fun to combine.  You're always sure to find something you will absolutely LOVE at Paper Sweeties, and there's always lots of great inspiration on the Paper Sweeties Blog as well as at the blogs of the Sweeties Design Team.

This card was created with papers from Emma's Shoppe by Crate Paper.  They always seem to fit so nicely with Paper Sweeties sweet stamps.  Once my patterned papers were all in place, I cut a sentiment banner using the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts and stamping the sentiment BLESS YOUR HEART by using the new Hey Y'all Stamp Set.  This sweet sentiment set contains ten (10) different sentiments.  I wanted to combine this new stamp set with some of my other favorites, so I used another sweet also found in the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts and I cut the adorable hearts border; alternating different patterned papers in some of the hearts, while leaving other hearts empty.  I just LOVE this sweet border die.  Well, all the sweet cuts in this set are super cute.
I also tied a bow for my card using some Robin Egg Seam Binding, Bubblegum Seam Binding.  At the bottom of my card, I added another heart (from the heart border die) and placed a Robin Egg Sequin next to it.  Here's the list of all my amazing teammates who have prepared something lovely to share with you today.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope to see you again tomorrow.
Karen

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.