Monday, November 12, 2018

Stock Your Stash Challenge with Reverse Confetti

Hello friends!  Thanks for stopping by today as I share a fairly simple card I created for the fun challenge at Reverse Confetti (a store that I absolutely adore, and with designers who inspire me so much).  Let me first admit that this isn't by any means a super "fancy" or intricate card, and that's because (as most of you know) I'm post-surgery for my right rotator cuff.  And since my right hand/arm is my dominant arm, my crafting abilities are extremely limited.  I have this sweet (older) Reverse Confetti stamp set with matching Confetti Cuts (dies), and I really wanted to use them for this challenge.  I used a stamp set called North Pole Wishes and the coordinating North Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts to create my card.
I started with a Bazzill cardstock base, added some sweet new Prima Santa Baby patterned paper, and then I stamped the cute sentiment,holly leaves and little pink envelope from the Reverse Confetti stamp set. I added some puffy epoxy stickers from the Prima Santa Baby line, some seam binding, stamens, tiny pearl accents, and a rusty paper clip.  That's about it....like I said, simple.  But for me, this was A LOT of work with only one hand.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a blessed day!
Karen

I'm excited and delighted to share my card in the following challenge:

Reverse Confetti:  Stock Your Stash December Challenge - Theme: Holiday/Winter - As explained above, I used the Reserve Confetti stamp set called North Pole Wishes and coordinating North Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts.

Addicted To Stamps - Challenge #68 - Anything Goes/Use Ribbon - I used a sweet stamp set from Reverse Confetti and lots of fabulous ribbons!

3 comments:

  1. I think your card is darling! Sometimes less is more! It's really pretty! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen..love your ribbon and bow..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you used this set.. it was one of the first sets that drew me to Reverse Confetti. You made it so beautiful with the trims and foil paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.