Thursday, February 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties February New Release Sneak Peek

Hello, sweet friends!  Welcome by today as my teammates and I begin to reveal the February New Release from Paper Sweeties.  We have so much inspiration to share with you this month as we take a look at the new Planner Series: All Occasions Stamp Set and coordinating All Occasions Sweet Cuts being released this month at Paper Sweeties.  As always, this set works great on its own or when combined with other Paper Sweeties products.
I'm sharing a very quick little project today just to give y'all that little "Sneak Peek" I promised.  You're going to absolutely LOVE this new Planner Series: All Occasions Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts.  It contains 15 darling image icons to represent each and every season/occasion throughout the year.  For today's project, I made this sweet little tag.
I cut this tag from blue cardstock using the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this set?  All the Stitched Tags sets from Paper Sweeties are adorable (there are three).  Next, I stamped the star image (a few times) using the new Planner Series: All Occasions Stamp Set and cut them using the coordinating Sweet Cuts.  I also tied on some Robin Egg Seam Binding and added a few Cookie Dough Sequins.  These shapes are all SO cute and they make such great accents.

I had a lot of fun stamping these little images and adding them to my projects this month.  And - to show you just how versatile this set really is....I'll be using this set in three very different ways in each of my three Paper Sweeties posts this month (today, tomorrow and Saturday) as will all of my talented teammates - so I really do hope you will pop by our blogs each day to see some AMAZING creativity and say hello.   You will see SO many fabulously fun ways to use this adorable new set.  I think it's time for some much-need retail therapy at Paper Sweeties!

Here's the list of all my teammates sharing their talents with us all today.  Enjoy!


Blessings to you all,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.