Friday, February 15, 2019

It's Release Day at Paper Sweeties

Hurray!  The Paper Sweeties February New Release is finally here!  This month we are featuring a new stamp set from our Planner Series called All Occasions (for all you planner people); but since I'm not a planner person, I had to get a little more creative.  That just goes to show you that all of Paper Sweeties stamps are incredibly versatile and can be used in so many different ways.  I sure had fun using this sweet new set on my projects this month.
Today I'm sharing a card that I create by starting with a pink cardstock base.  I attached a piece of sweet patterned paper that I inked and machine stitched to the base.  Next, I used the same pink cardstock and cut a rectangle using the Scalloped Rectangle Frame Sweet Cuts, and again in ivory for the inside of the rectangle.  I stamped Abigail and Madison onto white paper and colored them with my Copics; and I used the Abigail Sweet Cut and Madison Sweet Cut to cut out the girls.  I attached them to the inside of the Rectangle Scalloped Frame.
I cut some borders out of these recurring patterned papers using the scalloped border found in the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.  I inked those borders and attached them under the girls to create a little base for Abigail and Madison to rest on and, well....just look cute.  I used the new Planner Series: All Occasions Stamp Set and All Occasions Sweet Cuts to stamp and cut the little flag borders/banners, and the cute little flowers.  This new set has 15 adorable little images that you can use to stamp, cut, journal, and create in so many ways.  
By the way, I used a set called At The Beach to clothe Madison today; and Abigail is wearing an outfit found in the Stamp Set.  I also added bow using Frosting Seam Binding and pink baker's twine.  I layered and attached several Marshmallow Sequins and Robin Egg Sequins along side of a sticker I attached that holds a sweet sentiment (LOVE) which can be found in the Merry Stamp Set.
It's so much fun using all of Paper Sweeties products together.  I love them all...older and newer.  They're all SO sweet, and we know that you will love Paper Sweeties as much as we do.  Here is the list of the other ladies sharing projects with you today.  Enjoy the creative journey.


Karen


2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.