Saturday, February 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind

What a fabulous month it's been at Paper Sweeties!  If you haven't yet seen the ADORABLE new Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts, I hope you'll take the time to visit my talented teammates for inspiration, and then stop by Paper Sweeties to do some FUN shopping!  I just LOVE that this sweet new Planner Series: All Occasions set can be used for your Planners, for Bible journalling, for cards, and so much more.  Like all of the products at Paper Sweeties, this new set is super versatile and is a fabulous set on its own, or when combined with other Paper Sweeties sets.  Here's what I came up with to with you all today.
For my project today, I created a sweet little house or "Treat Box" using the awesome Treat Box Sweet Cuts.  I also used the Treat Box Add-Ons: Home & Garden Sweet Cuts to cut the door, windows and shutters as well as the coordinating Treat Box Add-Ons: Home & Garden Stamp Set to stamp the door and windows.  I stamped the background of the house using the LOVE sentiment found in the Merry Stamp Set
I used this month's new set Planner Series: All Occasions Stamp Set and coordinating All Occasions Sweet Cuts to create the sweet little banner over the window and the adorable heart up by the Oatmeal Seam Binding bow and tiny wooden clothes pin.  To the heart in the corner, I added some layered Strawberry Sequins.  This sweet new set can be used for stamping in your planners, Bible journalling, or on cards and projects like those you'll see on this inspirational hop today.  There are SO many cute and creative ways to use all of Paper Sweeties' SUPER sweet products.
Thanks so much for visiting me.  Here's the list of all my talented teammates who have prepared something extra sweet for you today.  Just click on the links below and you'll be taken directly to each sweet blog.  Enjoy the ideas!



Have a blessed week!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is breathtaking!! I love the stamped front and the fun little way you used the banner. Beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH.. that is just Darling Karen!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Wonderfully created with your artistic talent Karen - have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh que c'est chou, tellement mignon, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.