Friday, April 26, 2019

Wait Patiently - Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello and welcome by!  I'm sharing a sweet little card today that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon; and as always, I was able to find the perfect Ribbons and Embellishments to match my patterned papers.  Really Reasonable Ribbon carries SO much more than ribbons.  You'd be surprised (if you're not already familiar) to see all the amazing Adhesives, Embellishments, Mulberry Flowers, Hair Accessories, Twines, Laces and all there is at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Here's what I came up with to share with you today.

I used some patterned papers that are from the Pretty Party line by Crate Paper (an old favorite of mine).  I attached the patterned papers with strips of Score-Tape and die-cut a background to lay over that.  I stamped my sentiment onto a coordinating paper tag and inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  And then.....the fun part!

I bundled a generous length of Ivory Burlap String and topped that with a Two-Tone Red & White Open Rose, and accented around that with orange and teal flowers from the Open Roses Pastel Assortment.  One (of the many) things I love about the Open Roses is that they come in various sizes to accommodate each and every project.  This particular card uses the 10mm Open Roses.  Be sure to stop by the RRR Blog often to see all the wonderful inspiration from my talented teammates.  There's always something wonderful at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Comme toujours Karen, charmant et pétillant, magnifique carte, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Karen - love it -

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Karen - love that die cut layer in the background! I am learning about waiting at the moment too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.