Monday, June 24, 2019

A Glorious Fourth w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Happy Indepence Day to our BEAUTIFUL country (in just a few days).  There's no better (crafty) way to celebrate than with RIBBONS and patriotic accents from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used a nostalgique/vintage piece of ephemera as my focal point for this card.  It's attached to a piece of Simple Stories patterned paper with strips of Scor-Tape; and I also used the Scor-Tape to attach the navy blue doily die-cut that I slipped underneath the focal image.
I bundled some Ivory Burlap String with some Red Miniature Stamens, Navy Miniature Stamens and Ivory Miniature Stamens and placed that on the doily area.  Next, I tied bow with lengths of 1/2" Navy Winkle Ribbon and 1/2" Red Wrinkle Ribbon and attached those side-by-side atop the bundled items.  The next items I added were some Red Open Roses, Royal Blue Open Roses, Ivory Open Roses, as well as one White Bead Berry Cluster.
Over on the right-hand side of my card, you'll see a cute Red Plaid Covered Button from our Embellishments Section.  Underneath that, I tucked snippets of White Crochet Lace and Navy Micro Gingham.  They're topped with some Mixed Blues Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms.
There are SO many cute accents at Really Reasonable Ribbon in addition to all their amazing ribbons and trims.  I hope you'll stop by to do some shopping to celebrate the 4th of July!

Thanks for visiting,
Karen

I was inspired by the following challenge, so I'm linking up here:
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge Blog - Stars & Stripes - I used a vintage ephemera card as my patriotic backdrop/focal point

5 comments:

  1. Loving your ensemble of roses and ribbon on this wonderful vintage feeling card Karen
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely the cutest card. Love all of the elements you added. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vintage image is very cool and I love all the added ribbons and flowers.... so elegant and yet very vintage-y - Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charmant Karen, jolie touche vintage, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.