Thursday, June 13, 2019

Blog Hop Time at Really Reasonable Ribbon

Welcome  by today!!  It's time for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop and I'm so glad that you've chosen to hop along with us.  You should have arrived here by way of Cheryl's Blog; but if not, you can easily get caught up by visiting the RRR Blog (it's not a long blog hop).  Everyone has made a project using this month's lovely Ribbon Club Assortment, and one lucky commenter will win this fabulous ribbon collection.
It's been several months since I shared a hair bow or any hair accessories, so...I figured it was time once again to share some.  The thing that I really love about sharing a hair bows for my Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop projects is that I'm almost always able to incorporate ALL the lovely ribbons from the Ribbon Club Assortment; and this month's assortment is SO beautiful...I wanted to use them ALL!  Just look at all these lovely trims.
With help from my dear friend, Rachel, I'm able to share this lovely trio of hair accessories with you all today.  First, the big bow:  It uses a length of the 5/8" Turquoise Delicate Stitched Satin, 3/8" Summer Fun Confetti Dot Grosgrain, 3/8" Hot Pink Satin With Silver Metallic Edge, 5/8" Turquoise Plaid, White Crochet Lace, 5/8"Bright Pink Plaid, 3/8" Turquoise Satin With Silver Metallic Edge, 3/8" Summer Fun Diamond Print Grosgrain, and the lovely 5/8" Hot Pink Taffeta.  Aren't they just SO pretty together?
Really Reasonable Ribbon carries lots of wonderful ribbons and trims, Embellishments, Mulberry Flowers, and Hair Accessories (just to name a few).  The back of the gorgeous  BIG hair bow is held together with a French Clip which is a great clip for making hair bows because it comes in several sizes to accommodate various hair lengths and thicknesses.  The smaller barrette was designed two ways.  It has a smaller Alligator Clip on the back, so you can use it alone.......or, you can clip it onto the Plastic Headband; which was created with lengths of  3/8" Summer Fun Confetti Dot Grosgrainthe 5/8" Turquoise Delicate Stitched Satinand the sweet 5/8" Hot Pink Taffeta.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  The next stop on this hop is at Kathy's Blog, and I know she will have something awesome to share with you.   Don't forget to answer the question at the end of the hop.  And.....the next time you need ribbons, trims, Adhesives, or a wide variety of crafty items, please remember to stop at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Blessings,
Karen

16 comments:

  1. What lovely hair adornments! Perfect for the summer. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-these are fabulous hair bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful trio of hair accessories! Luv all those colors together! Making me wish I had a little granddaughter again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Karen! These hair bows are all spectacular! I love all of the different ribbon designs combined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous collection of hair bows, Karen! I love all of the different patterns used together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’ve inspired me - I’m going to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are beautiful. 

[Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ways to adorn one's hair. I know my granddaughter would love these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These bows are BEAUTIFUL! I love the embellishments on top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super CUTE!!! LOVE the ribbon!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. What exquisite hair accessories Karen - love them!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen! You are so good at making hair accessories!! This months ribbons are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable and such lovely ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.