Friday, June 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties June New Release Sneak Peek

So today is Sneak Peek Day at Paper Sweeties; which means that we're showing everyone just a little peek at the June New Release stamp sets and sweet cuts (dies).  The card I'm sharing today really does give you just a little peek at one of the new stamp sets called Mermaid Wishes.  This card will also give you a peek into the theme of these two new sets.  Both new sets include several adorable images, accent stamps and sentiments for  creating mermaid, seashell, sea creatures, and underwater fun that never ends.
I used a piece of sparkly cardstock for my base and added several pieces of patterned papers, ephemera, chipboard (life ring) and stickers from a Crate Paper line called Poolside.  I stamped the mermaid tail from the new Mermaid Wishes Stamp Set onto the same sparkly cardstock and cut it out using the coordinating Mermaid Wishes Sweet Cuts (dies).  I placed it on the chipboard life ring so that you just see her tail sticking out of the water.  You'll see the rest of Abigail - one of the "sweeties dolls" at Paper Sweeties - on Sunday for my last PS blog post this week.  I added two (layered) Robin Egg Sequins to my card for extra sparkle and fun.  The sentiment I used (sending oceans of love), along with several others, are found in the new Mermaid Wishes Stamp Set.
I also decided to stamp on the inside of my card to add a birthday sentiment.  This shows you how easily all of Paper Sweeties products can work together as each compliments the next so perfectly.  These (inside) sentiments, as well as the adorable balloons, can be found in the Wishing You Stamp Set.  My mailing envelope (not shown) is also stamped with the fun images from the Wishing You Stamp Set.
I'll be sharing a card here on my blog tomorrow highlighting the new Sea You Soon.  I hope you'll stop by to see that as well.  I always enjoy your visits and appreciate your comments.  Here's the list of my teammates who have prepared some inspiration for you today:

Have a great day.  I hope to see you again tomorrow.
Karen

I'm playing along in the following:
Cut It Up Challenge Blog: Challenge #176 - Welcome Summer - The die cut I used on this card (as mentioned above) is the mermaid fin from Paper Sweeties' new June Release.

11 comments:

  1. Loving all the layers on your card Karen and the glittery mermaid tail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what pretty sneak peeks Karen - looking forward to seeing the full release
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Karen, so creative with all the fabulous details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that sparkly mermaid fin popping out of the inner tube - super creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of wonderful layers, Karen!! Love that mermaid tail with all the shimmer and shine! Fab creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the mermaid tail!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sneak peeks! What a great mermaid tail with all that sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! I always hope to see a mermaid when I'm swimming!

    Thanks for sharing your card with us for our Cut it Up for our Welcome Summer challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mermaid tail! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun, summery birthday card! Wow, so much to see here! Love this design/style! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.