Saturday, June 15, 2019

It's Paper Sweeties June New Release Day!

Today two new sets are available at Paper Sweeties.  The new Mermaid Wishes Stamp Set and the new Sea You Soon (which I'm featuring today).  My background was stamped using the sentiments "you're a catch" from the Sea You Soon Stamp Set along with the word LOVE from the Merry Stamp Set using Aqua Ink Pad.
I cut the background spots using the smallest piece from the Circle Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts and colored them to coordinate.  I stamped the fish, sea horse, octopus and crab from the new Sea You Soon Stamp Set and colored them using Fantastix and oxide inks.  The seaweeds are from the new Mermaid Wishes Stamp Set.  They're topped with a few Marshmallow Sequins and Robin Egg Sequins.
I hope you'll stop by my teammates' blogs to check out their inspirational projects using these two new sets.  Thanks for stopping by.




Have a great day,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Aww.... How CUTE! Adorable little sea creatures! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Maria! I love the subtle words stamped in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card with these cute sea creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Karen what a sweet card - love all the wee creatures, and you subtle background stamping is awesome
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.