Monday, July 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties July New Release

Woo Hoo!!  Today is the day that you're finally able to purchase the two FUN new sets from Paper Sweeties.  My talented teammates and I have been preparing lots of fabulous inspiration using these two awesome new sets; and I hope you've taken time to see all the creativity that's been shared.  Today I'm sharing a card that I created using the new Beach Therapy Stamp Set along with the new Ahoy Matey Stamp Set.
I used some cardstock and patterned papers, and even a piece of an old map (it's actually part of an old art project of our son's from grade school) that I incorporated as my base.  Then, I stamped the ship from the new Beach Therapy Stamp Set, and colored it with my Copics.  I also stamped and colored the fish, message in a bottle and sentiment from this darling new set.
I added a copper handle that I'd found in my stash....I guess I just thought it was fun looking and went well with the pirate theme.  The cute messages in the bottles are from the Ahoy Matey Stamp Set.  All the images in both of these new sets are ADORABLE!
Here's the list of all my talented teammates who have prepared something SUPER fun to share with you today, and I just know that their creativity will inspire and excite you.  These new sets from Paper Sweeties are just SO cute, and I'm even excited to see what my teammates have created.  Have fun hopping along with us.
Blessings,
Karen

I'm linking up in the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Oh Karen this is wonderful - love your bright primary colours on the bold wee images. The wee handle is perfect there :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.