Sunday, July 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties July Sneak Peek

Hello, everyone!  Thanks for visiting today as I share a sneak peek at the July New Release from Paper Sweeties.  Each of my teammates has prepared something special to inspire and excite you featuring something from the AWESOME new sets this month.  Just take a peek at how cute Jake looks in his pirate costume from the new Ahoy Matey Stamp Set.  The pirate outfit, hat, sword, hook leg, fish, sentiment, and the treasure chest are all from the Ahoy Matey Stamp Set.  I used some patterned papers, a red-lined library card, my Copics, and the Coal Stamp Pad to stamp all the images you see on my card.
The seaweed image that I stamped (several times) to create the border on the left-hand side of my card can be found in the new Beach Therapy Stamp Set.  I cut out each one with the coordinating Beach Therapy Sweet Cuts (dies).  You'll see that I have the cute little fish from the Ahoy Matey set swimming in and through all that seaweed, and a few Cookie Dough Sequins and Robin Egg Sequins tucked in the weeds as well.
This is just a quick little peek at these two fun new sets; but there will SO much more inspiration shared today and the next two days on the Paper Sweeties Blog and all the blogs linked below.  Now......can we talk about our boy, Jake?  Doesn't Jake look adorable dressed up as a pirate?

Because these new sets are SO cute, and I just can't seem to keep my hands off of them, I also decorated a cute little library card to match my card.  I plan to tuck this cute little extra inside the card, and plant a gift card inside.  This is a perfect birthday set for one of my sweet nephews.  I stamped the crab, 
I sure hope you'll be back again tomorrow and Tuesday for even more fabulous inspiration showcasing these awesome new sets.  My project for tomorrow will showcase the Beach Therapy set a bit more since today's card was created with primarily the new Ahoy Matey Stamp Set.  They're both SO much fun.
Here are the links to my teammates' blogs, and there's always lots of excitement on the Paper Sweeties Blog as well.  Have an awesome and creative week, and thanks again for stopping by!
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge:  Life On The Ocean Waves

5 comments:

  1. Karen, what a fun card. Love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... that is super cute!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun projects Karen - that card is amazing with the seaweed, and the library card such a medley of colourful nautical images
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So much stamping, and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of this is so cute. I love the fish and the treasure chest especially. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.