Sunday, September 15, 2019

It's Paper Sweeties Release Day!

Welcome by for the September New Release at Paper Sweeties.  This is a great day to have stopped by....not only for lots of inspiration, but also because that today is the first day that the two DARLING new sets are available for sale at Paper Sweeties.  Several of the sets at Paper Sweeties do sell out quickly, so when you see something that you like...it's always a good time to grab it!  Well, today is just that sort of day because you're now able to pick up these super sweet new sets in addition to ALL the wonderful products at Paper Sweeties.  You can always find the sweetest colors of Seam Binding, flower-shaped Sequins, and all the perfect touches to adorn your projects.
My card for today's New Release uses the awesome new What's Up, Chickie Stamp Set.  I stamped Jake and cut him with the Jake Sweet Cut, and colored him with  my markers.  I did the same thing with Jake's outfit, hat, and the donkey.  I added some raffia (straw) to make a barn "bed" for the donkey, and also put some straw into Jake's hand.  I used several different patterned papers on  my background as well as several small journalling stickers.
The sentiment (Howdy Partner) is also found in the new What's Up, Chickie Stamp Set.  The other sentiment at the bottom of the card (#cowboy) is from the Howdy Y'all Stamp Set, but I thought it went well with this set.  So many of the sets at Paper Sweeties work well together and can be easily combined in your projects.  I added some thin blue striped washi tape and I inked all the paper edges.

Here's the list of all my talented teammates who have created something amazing for you today.  I hope you'll take a minute to take a look at their amazing creations.  I know I always enjoy seeing what they make with these sweet stamps.  You won't be disappointed!

Thanks again for stopping by.  Tomorrow will be out New Release Rewind, so be sure to stop by for even more fabulous inspiration as we wind down this month's amazing New Release at Paper Sweeties.

Hugs,
Karen

I'm playing along here in the following:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says:  STAMP IT - Lots of stamping going on here (Jake, his outfit, his hat, the animal, and the sentiments).

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #182/Farm Friends

7 comments:

  1. oh my, the hay is just so cute with these images. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute of a layout Karen! Sweet Howdy Partner! Love me farmer or cowboy - just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! I love Jake in a hat!! The straw is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Karen - love the wee scene you have created
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he is just so cute with his little donkey!! Loved the hay and your fabulous design of the layout! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute stamp set. I love the hay!

    Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Farm Friends challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.