Monday, September 16, 2019

Paper Sweeties Release Rewind

Thank you so much for stopping by again today, everyone.  Today we begin the New Release Rewind at Paper Sweeties.  We sure hope that you've been enjoying this month's fabulous New Release.  However, if you missed any of the excitement from the last few days...you can stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog to find out what you missed.  The two New Release sets are now available for sale at Paper Sweeties.  Like everything at Paper Sweeties, these new sets are ADORABLE.  I'm having so much fun creating with them.  I can't decide which one I like more....the new Ewe Make Me Happy Stamp Set, or the new What's Up, Chickie Stamp Set.  That settles it......just buy both!
For today's inspiration, I created a cute card that combines both of the darling new sets together.  I used some cardstock and patterned papers for my base, and I ran a length of the delicious Black Licorice Seam Binding across my card.  I used the Licorice Seam Binding along with some Sugar Sprinkles Seam Binding to create my bow which is tied with some yellow baker's twine and topped with a cute button.  Paper Sweeties has SO many yummy colors of Seam Binding to adorn your cards.
The leaves, branch, and darling sheep are from the new Ewe Make Me Happy Stamp Set, the chick is from the new What's Up, Chickie Stamp Set.  The sentiment was created by combining a mixture of both sets as well as the word "on" from the Mermaid Wishes Stamp Set.  I love that you can combine Paper Sweeties sentiments from various sets to help you come up with the perfect words, phrases, etc. for every card.  All of Paper Sweeties' stamps, sweet cuts, and products work well together and compliment one another so nicely.  This helps you make the most of your money, and.....you get the most darling stamps around.  Can you tell that I'm smitten with Paper Sweeties?  They're the cutest!
I also made this little card also using the Ewe Make Me Happy Stamp Set and coordinating Ewe Make Me Happy Sweet Cuts.  I was just so smitten with the sheep that I kinda neglected the sweet little flowers and other little goodies that are also included in this sweet new set.
I sure hope that you're loving the September New Release from Paper Sweeties, and that you'll pick up your new goodies before they're gone.  You can always stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog for lots of fabulous inspiration and information about special sales and promotions.  Here are the links to the blogs of my talented teammates who have prepared something amazing for you today.  I do hope you will take time to stop by and take a quick peek at their sweet projects using these adorable new sets.

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

Thanks again for stopping by!  Your visits mean SO much to me.  Paper Sweeties really is a super sweet shop with SO many darling stamp sets and more.  Please be sure to stop by often for lots of great inspiration and SO many cute products at Paper Sweeties.

Blessings,
Karen









2 comments:

  1. So CUTE! I love the Pun sentiment!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards Karen - loving the puns in the new sets, and those flowers are gorgeous, love how you have used them on the second card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.