Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Trust.....W/ Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello, and welcome by today.  Thanks for stopping by today as I share a card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I will never grow tired of working with all the fabulous products found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Of course, they have ribbons and trims....but they also have SO much more.  This card will give you an idea of what I'm talking about.  I used some fun Echo Park patterned papers from an awesome line called I Love Family that I picked up at Tuesday Morning (great bargains).  As I often like to do, I created my card using primarily paper scraps.  I used several leftover strips of these patterned papers, I inked the edges, and attached them using pieces of a fabulous Adhesive called Scor-Tape.  I stamped the sentiment using Words of Encouragement Stamp Set from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  I absolutely LOVE what the sweet Really Reasonable Ribbon products do for all my cards and projects.
At the top right of my card (up near the stamped sentiment), I added a small snippet of Brown Center-Stitch Canvas Ribbon and a miniature rusty paperclip.  There are SO many fabulous trims, AdhesivesEmbellishments, Flowers, and much more at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I hope you've been inspired, and that you'll take time to do some shopping today to treat yourself.  You won't be disappointed!

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here in this fun challenge:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Dar and Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - Focus On The Sentiment

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - A Time For Giving - So, this card is going to a husband/wife who were my Sunday School teachers when I was young.  I'm SO thankful for what they gave to me as a child....their time, their love for the Lord, and the knowledge of the One way to salvation/eternal peace.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Karen. Love the cluster of flowers and stamens and twine. I love the Proverbs verse, too. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely stunning fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Fall colors! Lovely sentiment.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hou! Quelles jolies couleurs automnales! Biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely gorgeous card Karen - love that verse, and the way you have showcased it here is beautiful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant card, Karen! Love the design and the fall colors. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Sentiment" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love those banners Karen - Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sentiment and card Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘FOCUS ON THE SENTIMENT’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a well designed card with the colors and the bundle of ribbons and flowers. Of course the sentiment is the best part. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D challenge "Focus on the Sentiment".
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your design and sentiment. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card and colors. Very fall and love it. Great design/layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.