Thursday, November 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties New Release Sneak Peek

Well...it's happening again today as it does each and every month.  That is, Paper Sweeties has come out with yet another FABULOUS New Release with two darling new sets.  These fun new sets will help you create sweet projects this Winter season, as well as all throughout the year.  Some of the sentiments/words in the new Blessed Stamp Set are super versatile, and will cover many occasions.  I just threw a "Christmassy" theme at my tags for today; but they could easily have any theme/colors because of the lovely sentiments found in the new Blessed Stamp Set.  It's very similar to (same font and size) as the super popular Merry Stamp Set that was released a few month back (which, by the way has sold out multiple times now).  This is another darling set that you'll want to grab quickly before it, too, is all sold out.  As they say, "the early bird gets the worm", and the early shopper gets the cute Paper Sweeties stamps!
One of my most used Paper Sweeties products of all time has got to be the For You Sweet Cuts.  This is the larger sized basic tag that I use ALL the time.  There's a smaller version in the Sweet Cuts Stitched Tags #1 set, but this larger size is simply a must-have item for every crafter.  I actually lost mine (I have no idea where or how), and had to order myself a new one.  Anyway...I cut three tags using the fabulous For You Sweet Cuts, and then I cut three coffee cups using the Keep Calm & Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts.  I stamped the sentiments (Sweet, Blessed and Happy) onto the coffee cups using the new Blessed Stamp Set.  I hung some sweet little (inked up) Red & White Chenille Candy Canes from the handle of each mug.
The next step was adding some bundled Burlap String, and either Black Licorice Seam Binding or Frosting Seam Binding to each; topped with some red berries.  I just LOVE using this For You Sweet Cuts Tag because it's so easy to decorate, and is just the perfect size for SO many projects.  In addition to their DARLING stamps and cuts, Paper Sweeties also carries LOTS of sweet little touches to adorn your projects.
As you will see in the photos above and below, I attached a snowflake-embossed Miniature Glassine Bag to the back of each tag along with a cute little Christmas sticker on each.  It's the perfect size to tuck in a cute little coffee cup shaped Winter gift card to Starbucks; and hey....who doesn't love a good Gingerbread Latte or a Cranberry Bliss Bar during the holiday season?  After all friends, it is Hot Chocolate Season don't forget!
Here are the links to all my talented Paper Sweeties teammates blogs.  They've each prepared some super cute projects today that will inspire you and give you that "Sneak Peek" into this fabulous new release.  The new sets will be available for sale at Paper Sweeties tomorrow, and there will be even more fun and inspiration waiting for you, so please stop back by.  Until then...here's all that fabulous inspiration I promised you.


Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties


Blessings,
Karen
I'm playing along here:
25 Days of Christmas Tags - The tags I've shared above were inspired by Joyce of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags Design Team on Day 9 with her lovely coffee cup tags.  I loved that idea, and put it to good use.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Karen what wonderful tags - love the variations and the sweet wee candy canes :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sweet are your Christmas tags, Karen!! Very pretty ribbon treatment and embellishments...well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags and more gorgeous tags Karen. You are making such awesome creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lot of lovely creations - and products! Some of those are definitely on my wishlist!!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen I hope you find your TAG - I have lost, lost many nice things I really Wanted - a Believe die I cannot find and several stamps as well - either it ended up in the wastebasket or it is attached to something - sigh --- so I know how you feel - usually after I re-purchase - TaDa I find it - love your tags very much - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen these are so much fun and so many!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.