Saturday, March 14, 2020

It's Sneak Peek Day at Paper Sweeties

What a FUN New Release we have for you this month again at Paper Sweeties.  There's never any shortage of all things cute, sweet and lovely at Paper Sweeties.  Each time I create something with the new products, I end up combining them with some of my other favorites from Paper Sweeties (because there are just SO many).  Everything is cute, sweet and fun to use.  This month's New Release is no exception.  Here's a "Sneak Peek" at the new Sorry Stamp Set and coordinating Sorry Sweet Cuts.
I used the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts to cut the small tag from white cardstock.  Next, I used the new Sorry Stamp Set and coordinating Sorry Sweet Cuts to stamp and cut all the sweet flowers that I colored and placed on the tag.  The sentiment (just because) is also found in the new Sorry Stamp Set, and this tag gives you just a little peek at this awesome new set.
I tied two lengths of Grape Seam Binding to the tag, secured it with a rusty clip; and then attached it to a Bubblegum Paper Straw.  I hot glued everything together and made some adorable cupcake toppers to decorate some delicious limeade cupcakes I whipped up last night for my son (he was craving something sweet).
And like I do with pretty much EVERY New Release from Paper Sweeties, I found myself unable to keep my hands off this darling new set as it lay there on my scrap table this month.  Sooo...I got busy and made another cute card using it.
Well, Madison wanted to come out and play in her yellow rain coat.  Only, I realized that I'd used her winter coat from the Let It Snow Stamp Set instead.  Madison was cut using the coordinating Madison Sweet Cut.  I made the best of it, and created Madison a raincoat, hat and rainboots of sorts.  Using the rain cloud and raindrops image from the new Sorry Stamp Set, I stamped the cloud/raindrops background all around to give the illusion of a rainy day.
I'm still not quite sure why I put mittens on poor Madison (lol).  I guess they just kinda went with her outfit.  Sorry, Madison.  She still looks cute, of course.  You'll also see some of the small tags, and that cut can be found in the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.  Yup, like I mentioned, there are LOTS of cute products at Paper Sweeties.
On the inside of the card, you will find this ADORABLE sentiment, and this is sure to lift the spirits of anyone who hasn't been feeling well.  Let's be honest, this set would get a lot of use throughout the year; and would be such a blessing to those on the receiving end.  Don't you think?  The big word (sorry) was cut with the new Sorry Sweet Cut, and then the sentiment was stamped just below it using the new Sorry Stamp Set.
Here's the list of links to the rest of my talented teammates from Paper Sweeties who have prepared something special for you today.  Don't forget to stop by each blog to leave some love, and to see all the wonderful creativity using the new Sorry Stamp Set and coordinating Sorry Sweet Cut.  Thanks again for stopping by, and don't forget to visit Paper Sweeties.

5 comments:

  1. What fabulous projects Karen - loving the print in that new set - so clear!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great samples. The pastels and yummy sweet treat grabbed my eye. And the others have great color combos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations Karen, I have always admired your eye for details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects, Karen! Love all the pretty sweet flowers on the tag! A gorgeous topper for the yummy limeade cupcake! Also, Madison is too sweet in her outfit with the rainy weather! And, a great reveal inside with the sorry sentiment and pretty papers! Well done, Karen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.