Sunday, March 15, 2020

Things With Wheels

I was inspired by the challenge over at Mod Squad this week, so I've created two more cards to enter in this FUN challenge.  Since I can only enter once per blog post, this will be short and sweet (as will my next blog post) to showcase my fun cards using the same Echo Park collection of patterned papers, ephemera, stickers, borders, tabs, etc.  The bicycle stamp I used is from Prima.
I stamped the bicycle onto a journaling card, and to the left I attached some bundled Ivory Burlap String topped with a rusty safety pin to give it some texture.  I also attached a few colored miniature staples here and there since it's a pretty simple card overall.

Thanks for stopping by, and have fun creating this week!
Blessings,
Karen

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - WHEELS - I used the wheels on the bicycle I stamped using an older Prima stamp set.

As You Like It And Why - Spring Or Easter? - (Entry #2) That's a tough one, but I'm going with Spring.  The reason WHY is because Spring represents all things new, and a fresh start.  I'm celebrating Spring with some fun bright cards.  Bicycling is always a fun Spring activity.  But then again, so is Easter.  LOL

2 comments:

  1. charme et ambiance poétique, très jolie carte Karen, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this unusual Spring card, fabulous design and colours. Thank you for sharing with us at AYLI. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.