Sunday, March 15, 2020

Then Comes.....Baby!

How fun to hear about a new baby.  Some friends at church (a young couple) just announced that they're expecting their first child in September.  I thought this would be a fun card to encourage her and just to let her know that I'm praying for her (and her new little family).  I used some Echo Park patterned papers, stickers, etc. that I've been working with this week.
The baby carriage that I stamped is from an old Pink Persimmon set I pulled out.  Well, it has wheels and it's perfect for our friends who are expecting.  I love the vintage baby carriage.  I thought the colors were neutral enough for now...being so early in the pregnancy.  Everything is exciting at this point.  Right?
Please let me know if you have any questions.  Have a blessed and creative day, everyone.
Karen

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - WHEELS - I used the wheels of a vintage baby carriage using an old Pink Permisson stamp set.

As You Like It And Why - Spring Or Easter? - That's a tough one, but I'm sticking with Spring.  The reason WHY is because Spring represents all things new, and a fresh start.  I'm celebrating Spring with some fun bright cards.  New life (a new baby) is a great thing to celebrate in Spring, or any time of year, really.  But then again, so is Easter.  LOL

2 comments:

  1. What a great card for a new expecting family. It is exciting and I'm so glad you are encouraging them with a sweet card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. très joli, jolie ambiance vintage, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.