Monday, June 22, 2020

I LOVE Really Reasonable Ribbon

Welcome by, everyone.  I hope you're having a great week, staying safe and healthy, enjoying family, and of course...creating lovely things.  The card I'm sharing with you today was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I just love making things with their lovely products, and I'm always able to find the perfect match for everything I'm making.  Really Reasonable Ribbon really has it ALL.
I started with a white cardstock base and added two patterned papers which are both from Crate Paper.  The piece at the bottom was a scrap of painted paper I had on my craft table.  I just sorta pieced things together to create my base.  The stamped sentiment is from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.
The bow began with some Bay Leaf Seam Binding, and some bundled and knotted Solid Soft Pink Baker's Twine.  I tucked in several beautiful Double Head Stamens, and topped the bow with a Pale Green Open Rose, a Pale Pink Open Rose and a White Open Rose.  I sprinkled just a bit of glitter on the flowers.  And finally, I hung a metal heart from the bow using a Pear-Shaped Safety Pin.  I assure you that Really Reasonable Ribbon has all the trims and touches you're looking for, and that you will love everything you find there.  Thanks SO much for stopping by today.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Karen this is gorgeous - loving your colours and your painted backgrounds, and of course your fabulous bow.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.