Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties July Look At Our Favorites

Welcome back by today, creative friends and lovers of Paper Sweeties.  Today we're taking a look at some of our most favorite products at Paper Sweeties.  And since there are SO many great products to be found there, it's difficult to pick just a few favorites.  But for today, I'm showcasing a few stamp sets and products that I truly love.
I started with a white base and added two different patterned papers for my backdrop.  I used one of those same patterned papers (the blue gingham) to stamp and cut Emma's sweet sun dress using the adorable At The Beach Stamp Set.  Emma's flip flops can be found in this sweet set.  I used the Blessed Stamp Set for the sentiment, which I stamped with the Coal Ink Pad.
I added a bow tied with some red baker's twine and a length of Blueberry Seam Binding.  I kept this card fairly simple because I wanted to keep Emma as the focal point, and to keep all the attention on her and her sweet little outfit.  Emma always looks adorable, and she can't wait to visit YOUR craft room.  You'd have so much fun playing with Emma and all the Paper Sweeties, the sweet accessory stamp sets, and all the other FABULOUS products.  Why not treat yourself today?
Listed for you here below is the list of my teammates who have something prepared to share with you today.  Just click on each name, and you'll be taken directly to their post for today.  Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by their blogs to say hello and to take a peek at their lovely inspirations.  I know that I sure do appreciate it.
Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card Karen - love the soft colours you have used, and that gorgeous bow
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.