Saturday, November 14, 2020

New Release Sneak Peek w/Paper Sweeties

It's that time again, creative friends!  My teammates and I are giving you all a "sneak peek" at the FUN New Release from Paper Sweeties.  This month's new set is called Hay You; and it's an Add-On to our adorable Farmhouse Set.  It is SO cute, and you're gonna LOVE all the wonderful inspiration we're about to share with you.  I'll be sharing some links at the end of this post to take you to all my talented teammates' blogs.  Here's what I came up with to inspire you today.  But remember......this is just a "peek".
I used a piece of cute polka dot patterned paper for my base, and I inked the (sky) background and framed my scene.  I did a bit of  machine stitching on the side.  I cut the ADORABLE cow using the new Hay You Farmhouse Add-Ons Stamp Set and cut it with the coordinating Sweet Cuts.  I stamped him with my Coal Black Ink Pad, and did a bit of coloring with  my Copics on his nose.  I stamped two clouds using the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Stamp Set, colored them with my Copics, and cut them with the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Sweet Cuts.
Just for extra cuteness, I added a length of Bubblegum Seam Binding to my card.  I also tied a bow that includes some Bubblegum Seam Binding and some Blueberry Seam Binding.  I also cut a small piece of a Black Licorice Paper Straw and tucked it under my bow.  Paper Sweeties has lots of cute Paper Straws, Sequins and pretty things to make all your projects extra sweet.
Well, in light of the FUN 25 Days of Christmas Tags event taking place this month over on Tracey McNeeley's Blog, I couldn't resist making a matching Christmas tag using this sweet new set.  I used the For You Sweet Cuts for my tag, added the cow from the new Farmhouse Add-Ons Stamp Set, some Seam Binding, mistletoe from the Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Set, and the word MERRY from the Merry Stamp Set.

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow and Monday for even more inspiration as we showcase the New Release and ALL the darling products from Paper Sweeties.  You're going to LOVE what you see, and this is a great month to buy yourself a few Christmas gifts.  Why not?  Everyone else on your list is getting what they want.  You should, too!   Here's that list of links for you:
Have a blessed day!
Karen

I'm playing along here:
25 Days of Christmas Tags - This tag was inspired by Joyce Mehrberg on Day 2 when she shared a sweet tag with several animals on it.  While she, and many others, have used dogs, cats, hedgehogs, penguins and other cute animals....I figured - why not a cow?  Right?  Also, Lin Brandyberry on Day 2 with her use of PINK really inspired me.

Pixie's Crafty Workshop - Snippets Playground Challenge #390 - After I finished my card, I had pieces of the patterned paper left over, so I decided to make the tag using the leftover snippets.

6 comments:

  1. Your tag is absolutely adorable and unique Karen! Thank you for your sweet comment on my block, I am your newest follower, thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute & pretty Rachelle.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the card and tag are super cute!!!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Moo...how cute is that?! These are both darling! I just love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.