Sunday, November 15, 2020

It's Paper Sweeties New Release Day

Hurray!  It's Paper Sweeties New Release Day, and that means you can now purchase the adorable new Hay You - Farmhouse Add-Ons Stamp Set and coordinating Hay You Farmhouse Add-Ons Sweet Cuts.  This darling new set works well on its own, and when combined with Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Set and all of the wonderful sets found at Paper Sweeties.  I sure had FUN playing with this sweet new set.

I used a black cardstock, a woodgrain patterned paper, a denim patterned paper, a piece of torn corrugated cardboard, and some torn pieces of an old red bandana - along with a bit of machine stitching to create my fun background.  I enjoy doing this because of the wonderful textures it gives your cards.  The machine stitching helps secure pieces in place permanently.  I stamped and cut the big barn using the Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts.  I stamped the roof twice and cut a woodgrain roof for my old barn.  The word MOO... that you see at the bottom can also be found in the Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set.

I stamped that ADORABLE cow using the new Hay You Farmhouse Add-Ons Stamp Set and cut it with the new and coordinating Sweet Cut.  I colored his nose and ears a bit with my Copics, and many of the stamped/cut pieces are secured with 3-D tape as well as extra adhesive.  I placed my sentiment at the top of the card by cutting a small tag using Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts and stamping it onto the tag in Coal Black Ink.  This fun sentiment I used is found in the new Hay You Farmhouse Add-Ons Stamp Set
I also made a cute little tag to match my card using For You Sweet Cuts, the adorable cow, and the word JINGLE from the Merry Stamp Set.  I added strips of the torn bandana at the top.  This For You Sweet Cut is the PERFECT tag die for making all sorts of wonderful tags.
There are several sweet and versatile sentiments in this set allowing you to use it for multiple occasions.  Oh, and I also layered a couple of Blueberry Sequins and placed them on the tag.  Because they're "cupped", you can easily layer them - for when you want a bit more dimension.  There are LOTS of cute things waiting for you at Paper Sweeties.
OK...just above this are the  links to the blogs of all my UBER talented Paper Sweeties teammates who have created something AWESOME to share with you today.  Just click on each name to be taken directly to their Paper Sweeties post for today.  You'll LOVE what you see, and you'll LOVE shopping at Paper Sweeties.  See y'all tomorrow.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm sharing my tag here:
25 Days of Christmas Tags - I was inspired by several of the creative artists who used various "critters on their tags including Eloise Blue Day 14 dinosaurs, Karin Akesdotter Day 14 bunnies, and many more adorable animals tags.  Stop by and see them ALL.


2 comments:

  1. This is just too darn cute, love your sweet jingle cow. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.