Monday, November 16, 2020

Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind

It's time to wrap up the New Release for November at Paper Sweeties, and I hope you've enjoyed all the wonderful inspiration using the darling new Hay You Farmhouse Add-Ons Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts.  If you  missed any of the exciting events this weekend, you can find all the links on the Paper Sweeties Blog.  These new sets are sure to sell out quickly, so stop by Paper Sweeties today and get yours.
I used a dark brown cardstock base and machine stitched on a woodgrain patterned paper.  Next, I cut a square using the Scalloped Square Frames and did a bit more machine stitching.  I stamped and cut the adorable cow and clouds using the new Hay You Farmhouse Add-Ons and colored them using my Copics.  This new set coordinates with the Farmhouse Stamp Set, and also works well on its own - just like ALL the wonderful products at Paper Sweeties.
I used the sentiment strip found in the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts to stamp my sentiment.  This is just one of the sentiments found in this sweet new set.  The word "Moo.." that I stamped next to the cow can be found in the Farmhouse Stamp Set.  I added some baker's twine and a few Robin Egg Sequins as my finishing touches.
I'm also sharing this cute tag I made using the For You Sweet Cuts and the same adorable cow.  I added some Black Licorice Seam Binding.  I stamped the word JOY using the Merry Stamp Set, and the word Moo using the Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set.
Here are the links to all my talented teammates' blogs.  If you simply click on each name, you'll be taken directly to their posts for today to find even more FUN inspiration using the darling new Hay You Farmhouse Add-Ons Stamp Set.  There's always something SWEET waiting for you at Paper Sweeties.

Thanks for stopping by, and stay creative!
Have a blessed week,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
25 Days of Christmas Tags - This tag was inspired by ALL the adorable "critter" tags including Tracey McNeely's Day 12 bunny and squirrel, Jeanne Jachna's Day 10 mice, and Lindsey Larsen's Day 9 llama - just to name a few.

5 comments:

  1. Karen, you always make such beautiful things and these are no exception. I love all the Christmas tags you've been sharing on Instagram and the little cow on this one is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card...love that wonderful cow image. And, thank you so much for all your kind comments you have left me recently, and the amazing creativity you have shared as you participate in our 25 Days of Tags event. The die with the cut out that I used on my tag today is from Papertrey and it is Window Cut Tag and Basic Cut Tag.

    https://www.papertreyink.com/pti-dies/papertrey-ink-window-cut-tag-die/

    https://www.papertreyink.com/pti-dies/papertrey-ink-basic-cut-tag-die/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and tag! Sweet cow image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darn cute Karen.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable holiday cow!! Love it. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.