Thursday, December 3, 2020

25 Days of Christmas With Paper Sweeties

Welcome by today, everyone!  It's Day 3 of our annual 25 Days of Christmas With Paper Sweeties.  I'm so glad you've stopped by today to take a peek at my sweet card for today.  Paper Sweeties carries SO many adorable products; including loads of sweet Christmas items to help you create something lovely at Christmas and all year round.  AND...there's a special SALE taking place this month.  The card I'm sharing today uses a variety of their wonderful products.  Get them NOW for Christmas while they're ON SALE.
I started with a red cardstock base and attached a scrap of antique music paper and some patterned papers that I machine stitched together.  I cut my adorable heart frame using the With Love Sweet Cuts and layered it with more antique sheet music and kraft tissue paper to give it a softness.  I stamped my sentiment in the center of the kraft tissue using the Do You See What I See Stamp Set.  All my images are stamped in Coal Black Ink.
I used this same Do You See What I See Stamp Set to stamp baby Jesus and Jake's shepherd outfit.  I stamped them onto antique sheet music and I colored them lightly with colored pencils.  Jake is also stamped onto antique sheet music, colored with pencils, and cut out using the Jake Sweet Cut.  The star is much the same, and is also found in the Do You See What I See Stamp Set.  I love using these light papers that you can "see through".  It gives everything a soft sweet feel.  The print on the antique sheet music almost makes baby Jesus look like he has eyes, hair and a smile.
Can y'all believe that I didn't add any ribbon or Seam Binding to this card?  Those who know me best are well aware that I don't often leave off a trim; but I thought this card really need to showcase these lovely Paper Sweeties stamp sets and sweet cuts.  Just click on the colored links to be taken to any of the products I used, and leave me a comment if you have any questions at all.  I'm always happy to help.
Be sure to stop by Paper Sweeties each day this month to find the link to which designer is being featured each day.  There will LOTS of great Christmas inspiration, and as always, LOTS of fun.  There's always something SWEET happening at Paper Sweeties.  Including a SALE this month along with all the other fun festivities.  Stop by for a visit.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Fun With Dies - I used several dies from Paper Sweeties including the heart with border and cute Jake, the Wise Man.


4 comments:

  1. The sheet music is a grand idea! I have some of that - packed somewhere - LOL - still unpacking from out move - we are getting there - but sometimes you just gotta play before work! It is a nice layout - and I love the red heart a lot! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card. I love all of the elements on it. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I just love that song and the music notes everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creation, I absolutely love the see through kraft tissue paper heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.