Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties April Sneak Peeks

Ready for a PEEK or two?  Well, it's here and we hope you will be one of the lucky people to pick up the brand new FABULOUS Paper Sweeties 2nd Quarter Sweet Kit and the DARLING new Homemade Mini Duo Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts that come along with it.  As I predicted, the last Sweet Kit sold out in just a few short days.  This Sweet Kit is FULL of wonderful products including a DARLING new stamp set, new coordinating sweet cuts, Doodlebug papers and embellishments, baker's twine, seam binding, sequins, and SO much more.  Just take a look at all you get with this darling new Sweet Kit.
For my first project today, I'm sharing this sweet little card I made to give y'all a "peek" at what's in store with this WONDERFUL 2nd Quarter Sweet Kit.  It has the cutest big Easter eggs to decorate, lots of Doodlebug goodies (as always), the adorable teal baker's twine I used on this card, the Doodlebug ephemera I used for the title (CUPCAKE), and I used the new Homemade Mini Duo Stamp Set to stamp the words (for you) and (with love).  Isn't that font just SO sweet?  You'll find ALL this, and more, in this Sweet Kit.
I also stamped the oven mitts using the new Homemade Mini Duo Stamp Set and used the coordinating Sweet Cuts to cut them once I'd colored the images with  my Copics.  I stamped the miniature cupcakes using the Sweet Mini Duo Stamp Set from the 1st Quarter Sweet Kit; which is sold out, but you can still purchase this darling Mini Stamp Set individually here in the Sweet Mini Duo.  They're just the cutest!  The tops of the little cupcakes were colored with my Copics, and the bottoms were stamped onto a polka dot patterned paper from the 6x6 Doodlebug paper pad.
My final touches include adding several of the glimmery wonderful flat sequins which are also found in the 2nd Quarter Sweet Kit.  Everything in this Sweet Kit works perfectly to help you create SO many wonderful projects.  It's literally a pretty pink envelope filled with wonderful creativity and endless possibilities.  And when the other goodies are gone, you'll always have the stamps and cuts to add to your collection.  They're such versatile stamps for every occasion.  How cute are those little oven mitts found in the new Homemade Mini Duo Stamp Set? 💗
My second card, shown below, started with a deep yellow cardstock base to which I added a fun plaid multi-colored patterned paper from the 6x6 Doodlebug paper pad found in the Sweet Kit.  I also attached other patterned papers to this card including one that I cut a border with using the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts.  I did some machine stitching in green, and I ran a length of the darling Doodlebug washi tape (also found in Sweet Kit).
I tied a bow that includes Cookie Dough Seam Binding and the Teal Baker's Twine (both from the Sweet Kit).  I added two of the darling 3-D acrylic Doodlebug Cupcake Stickers and several of the darling little Doodlebug acrylic sprinkles.  I also used the new Mini Duo:Homemade Stamp Set for the words (with love).  The banner at the top is from the Doodlebug ephemera package (in Sweet Kit).
And because I've been unable to keep my hands off all these DARLING supplies.....yes, it's yet another card.  I was so inspired by the card my teammate, Larissa, shared during the recent coffee hop.  I used her design for this last card I'm sharing today.  It uses several of the Doodlebug patterned papers found in the Sweet Kit.  The grass part was created by hand cutting the angles at top, and then I used Pea Pod Ink to distress the bottom with color.  Finally, I stamped the grass, again in Pea Pod Ink, using the grass patch found in the Home & Garden:Add-On Stamp Set.
I cut the coffee cup from a Doodlebug patterned paper using the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts.  The swirls and images were all stamped in Coal Black Ink.  The swirls are found in the Sweet Borders Stamp Set.  The chick is found in the What's Up Chickie Stamp Set, the sign is stamped with Coal Ink and distressed with Fog Ink Pad using the Garden Time Sweet Cuts, #blessed is from Happy Fall Y'all Stamp Set, and the egg is from the Jelly Bean Time Stamp Set.  I did some machine stitching, and added a Marshmallow Sequin to hide a stitching mistake.  (just being honest)
Here are the links to the blogs of my talented teammates at Paper Sweeties.  I know you won't want to miss all their fabulous creativity and inspiration waiting for you at each blog; and I'm guessing they'd appreciate your visits and comments as much as I do.  I know that I'm surely grateful for every single visit, comment, follower and blog friend who takes the time to stop by my blog.  You will, no doubt, be very inspired by these creative gals.  Thanks again for stopping by, and please visit again tomorrow for another day of inspiration and fun.  Seriously....I can't keep my hands off this DARLING Sweet Kit.

Until tomorrow.....blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:

Pixie's Crafty Workshop: Pixie's Playground - Snippets Challenge #400 - I used snippets on several things here, but especially the eggs on my last card were made with left over paper scraps from the other projects.  I love making the most of my snippets.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Karen amazing cards! I love them all and yes Larissa rocked the coffee hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely. Such great colors. I love the machine stitching. I can't do it but I love it. Doodlebug has some great products. I love their papers especially. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog post today. The camera ephemra is from Spellbinders. Also, I'm a new follower of your blog and would love it if you followed me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three fabulous cards with gorgeous ribbons and layers! You made the Doodlebug embellishments and papers look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Karen, you've been busy! Lovely makes and plenty of snippets used as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.