Thursday, April 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties Sweet Kit New Release Day

Welcome by, everyone!  Today's a GREAT day because you can get now purchase the 2nd Quarter Sweet Kits from Paper Sweeties.  You'll want to jump on board quickly, though; because with our last Sweet Kit release,  they sold out in just days.  These Sweet Kits include the BRAND NEW Homemade Mini Duo Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts along with LOTS of fabulous goodies.  Just look at what you'll find in the 2nd Quarter Sweet KitWARNING:  LOTS of photos in this post.
I had SO much fun creating with my Sweet Kit.  This project is a mini album I created using three small pieces of scrap cardboard that I covered with the darling Doodlebug patterned papers found in the 2nd Quarter Sweet Kit.  I'll break down what I used on each page.  First, the cover - I used big piece of ephemera from the Doodlebug Made With Love ephemera (found in Sweet Kit) for the title as well as the flowers and smaller tag.  I stamped the sentiment (Made With Love) using the new Homemade Mini Duo Stamp Set and the Coal Black Ink Pad.
I added a border using the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts, and ran a piece of the washi tape (found in Sweet Kit) near the border.  Next, I attached a small pink paperclip to which I added the Doodlebug 3-D cupcakes (found in Sweet Kit).  How adorable are those 3-D acrylic cupcakes?  I added the yellow one to the cover, and you'll see the red one on the next page.  Darling!!💕
The felt flowers were cut using the Hello Sweet Cuts.  I used DMC floss to stich French knots in the centers of the flowers to blend in with the Doodlebug flowers.  The small white tags hanging from the cover were cut using the circle tag found in the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts, and the images (oven mitt and hand mixer) are found in the Homemade Stamp Set (found in Sweet Kit).  These tags are hanging from a length of Teal Baker's Twine (found in Sweet Kit).
The cover page of this mini album was inspired by one I found on Pinterest by Wanda Guess.  I added my own spin to it, of course because I wanted it to reflect Paper Sweeties as well as Doodlebug.  My second page (as you open, it's on the left) includes Doodlebug patterned paper and ephemera (from Sweet Kit).  I stamped the oval frame and "Recipe For Friendship" using the A Friend Is Stamp Set and coordinating A Friend Is Sweet Cut.
The delicious cupcake was stamped using the Cupcakes & Sprinkles Stamp Set, and was cut with the coordinating Cupcakes & Sprinkles Sweet Cuts.  Every product from Paper Sweeties compliments the next, and coordinates to help you expand to make the most of your purchases.  You'll also see another 3-D Doodlebug cupcake on the pink paperclip at the top of this page to cover (back-to-back) the one on the cover.  They're SO cute.
Page three (open right side) is also covered in Doodlebug patterned papers and some of the Doodlebug ephemera found in the 2nd Quarter Sweet Kit.  I also stamped Emma and cut her with the Emma Sweet Cut.  Her little apron is found in the Sweetie Pie Stamp Set.  I just LOVE how the Doodlebug products compliment the Paper Sweeties products and work so well together.  How cute is that washi tape?
The darling little electric mixer at the bottom left is found in the new Homemade Mini Duo Stamp Set  and cut out with the coordinating Sweet Cut (all found in Sweet Kit).  I left some empty space on most of the pages so that I can attach some of my favorite recipes inside this mini album before I give it away.  I'll definitely be including my delicious recipe for Orange Cream Dream Cupcakes.  I'm also planning to use this darling new Mini Duo: Homemade Stamp Set to create some homemade recipe cards.  SO cute.
The fourth page (left/shown above) is covered in Doodlebug patterned paper and has a Doodlebug banner at the top.  I stamped stamped cutie Emma again, and cut her with the Emma Sweet Cut.  Her little apron (I dressed her the same on both pages for consistency) is found in the Sweetie Pie Stamp Set.  I also added a few little sticker tabs and journalling tabs here and there.
Page five (on right/below) starts with a yellow Doodlebug patterned paper, some patterned paper scraps, and then has pieces of torn washi tape (from Sweet Kit) on the page along with more of the Doodlebug ephemera from the Sweet Kit.  This page has room for a recipe to be written.  Like I said, it'll have to be a yummy cupcake recipe for sure.  The patterned papers in this set are SO vibrant and fun, and you get all the right embellishments in this 2nd Quarter Sweet Kit to make the most of them.
The back cover also has Doodlebug patterned paper covering it and has some journalling stickers for documenting this little keepsake book.  The mini album itself is bound using a Zutter binding machine.  And finally, here are the links to the blog of each of my talented teammates at Paper Sweeties.  They will have something darling to inspire and excite you.  Paper Sweeties is, plain and simple, just a DARLING shop with the sweetest stamps, cuts, and products that make you HAPPY when you use them.  It's true.  SO much FUN awaits you at Paper Sweeties.
I'm jumping back here a bit, but this final photo is from the front cover.  I took several photos of this mini album, and I guess it's because I really just wanted you all to see just how CUTE these mini stamps are that are found in the 2nd Quarter Sweet Kit.  They can be purchased on their own under Mini Duo: Homemade in the Paper Sweeties store - while supplies last.
Below you'll find a direct link to each of my talented teammates' blogs.  Just click on a name, and it will take you directly to that designer's Paper Sweeties post for today.  You'll be so inspired by these talented ladies; and you'll find more creative ways to use these DARLING new products.  Thanks again for visiting.  I hope to see you again tomorrow.
Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here in this FUN challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Not A Card" so I made this sweet mini album.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.