Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Join the FUN at The Card Concept

Hello again today, friends!  I'm so glad you've stopped by to say hello today because I'm sharing some fun news with everyone.  I am a new DT Member at The Card Concept Challenge; and I sure hope that YOU will stop by to play along with us.  There's a bi-weekly inspiration photo to get you started, along with various styles to choose for your design.  You can check out all the details here on the Card Concept Challenge Page.  It's LOTS of fun, and I do hope you'll join us.
My card uses a Clean & Graphic style (plus glitter - I couldn't resist the sparkle).  I started with some basic cardstocks and then I brushed on a background using various Tim Holtz Oxide Inks.  I also did some background stamping and added some pretty glitter/sequin mix.  The sentiment stamp is an old one from my stash.  It's actually from a company called Inspired By Stamping.  Anyway....I stamped the sentiment in Black Soot Tim Holtz Oxide Ink and you can see that it ran just a bit when I spritzed my card with water.  I obviously did that in the wrong order....lol.
I was inspired by the inspiration photo by way of the colors (pinks, gold, black) and the sparkle, of course.  You can play along by linking up the project you create from the inspiration you receive looking at this picture.  Just stop by The Card Concept to see all the inspiration and the rules, then link up your art.  We would LOVE to see what you come up with for your inspiration.  Have a have a happy and creative week.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along and entering my NEW Year's card here:
TIME OUT Challenge Blog - Challenge #204 NEW - I used a fun stamped sentiment wishing a blessed new year.  This is my hope for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty and in my favourite colours too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new DT position Karen - and a fabulous card to start with - love your colour picks and the wonderful background you created with it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT position 👏 This card is such a fun way to kick off the new year - I love the sparkle!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.